the Ferret
Road warrior
Nice A-Man
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
(+1) for the A-Man.The ferret_imp said:Nice A-Man

The first shot I am on a bridge over a river which I thought was the challenge?GoldOxide_imp said:I like it Tev.
= = =
Not a CB1100 qualifying challenge snap, but still in the spirit:
http://cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=13663&pid=335805#pid335805

The first shot I am on a bridge over a river which I thought was the challenge?Tev62_imp said:The first shot I am on a bridge over a river which I thought was the challenge?GoldOxide_imp said:I like it Tev.
= = =
Not a CB1100 qualifying challenge snap, but still in the spirit:
http://cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=13663&pid=335805#pid335805
.....but how ‘bout extra credit for a pic of your bike on a bridge, particularly a “from the cockpit” view?
But I will agree there are a lot of better pictures than mine up for this months challenge.![]()
Oh, pay attention that lad at the back!The ferret_imp said:He's not talking about your pics Tev he's talking about HIS pic which he linked to of his AT by a bridge

With you now, I am a little slow at the momentGoldOxide_imp said:The first shot I am on a bridge over a river which I thought was the challenge?Tev62_imp said:The first shot I am on a bridge over a river which I thought was the challenge?GoldOxide_imp said:I like it Tev.
= = =
Not a CB1100 qualifying challenge snap, but still in the spirit:
http://cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=13663&pid=335805#pid335805
.....but how ‘bout extra credit for a pic of your bike on a bridge, particularly a “from the cockpit” view?
But I will agree there are a lot of better pictures than mine up for this months challenge.![]()
.....but how ‘bout extra credit for a pic of your bike on a bridge, particularly a “from the cockpit” view?
But I will agree there are a lot of better pictures than mine up for this months challenge.![]()
I like your image snaps Tev.
My sample submission doesn't qualify since firstly there is no CB1100. The other issue is the background bridge is some old creaky foot bridge (no vehicles possible).

We had around 130-170 depending on who was counting. I made a little video of the ride.Gone in 60_imp said:Neat pics, Tev. How many riders did you fellas have on your DGR?
We had about 350 on the Orange County, CA ride. I was on my Enfield, since I rode the CB1100 last year.
I shot some video, defintely not the quality of yours, but I'll have to post it. Great editing, maybe that's why you have more subscribers than me (2 - Mrs. G and Mom). You'll have to tell us what sort of editing program you use, and what 360 camera are you using?That was enjoyable Tev.Tev62_imp said:Oh, pay attention that lad at the back!The ferret_imp said:He's not talking about your pics Tev he's talking about HIS pic which he linked to of his AT by a bridge
With you now, I am a little slow at the momentGoldOxide_imp said:The first shot I am on a bridge over a river which I thought was the challenge?Tev62_imp said:The first shot I am on a bridge over a river which I thought was the challenge?GoldOxide_imp said:I like it Tev.
= = =
Not a CB1100 qualifying challenge snap, but still in the spirit:
http://cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=13663&pid=335805#pid335805
.....but how ‘bout extra credit for a pic of your bike on a bridge, particularly a “from the cockpit” view?
But I will agree there are a lot of better pictures than mine up for this months challenge.![]()
.....but how ‘bout extra credit for a pic of your bike on a bridge, particularly a “from the cockpit” view?
But I will agree there are a lot of better pictures than mine up for this months challenge.![]()
I like your image snaps Tev.
My sample submission doesn't qualify since firstly there is no CB1100. The other issue is the background bridge is some old creaky foot bridge (no vehicles possible).
We had around 130-170 depending on who was counting. I made a little video of the ride.Gone in 60_imp said:Neat pics, Tev. How many riders did you fellas have on your DGR?
We had about 350 on the Orange County, CA ride. I was on my Enfield, since I rode the CB1100 last year.

That was enjoyable Tev.GoldOxide_imp said:That was enjoyable Tev.Tev62_imp said:Oh, pay attention that lad at the back!The ferret_imp said:He's not talking about your pics Tev he's talking about HIS pic which he linked to of his AT by a bridge
With you now, I am a little slow at the momentGoldOxide_imp said:The first shot I am on a bridge over a river which I thought was the challenge?Tev62_imp said:The first shot I am on a bridge over a river which I thought was the challenge?GoldOxide_imp said:I like it Tev.
= = =
Not a CB1100 qualifying challenge snap, but still in the spirit:
http://cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=13663&pid=335805#pid335805
.....but how ‘bout extra credit for a pic of your bike on a bridge, particularly a “from the cockpit” view?
But I will agree there are a lot of better pictures than mine up for this months challenge.![]()
.....but how ‘bout extra credit for a pic of your bike on a bridge, particularly a “from the cockpit” view?
But I will agree there are a lot of better pictures than mine up for this months challenge.![]()
I like your image snaps Tev.
My sample submission doesn't qualify since firstly there is no CB1100. The other issue is the background bridge is some old creaky foot bridge (no vehicles possible).
We had around 130-170 depending on who was counting. I made a little video of the ride.Gone in 60_imp said:Neat pics, Tev. How many riders did you fellas have on your DGR?
We had about 350 on the Orange County, CA ride. I was on my Enfield, since I rode the CB1100 last year.
![]()
Post your video GIN60, I'll watch it!Gone in 60_imp said:Looks like a fantastic day, Tev! Wow, somebody brought a CB1100!I shot some video, defintely not the quality of yours, but I'll have to post it. Great editing, maybe that's why you have more subscribers than me (2 - Mrs. G and Mom). You'll have to tell us what sort of editing program you use, and what 360 camera are you using?
Neat scenery too. I'd love to spend more time in Dublin someday, other than long enough to change planes at the airport, anyway.
