CB1100 Monthly Photo Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
EmptySea_imp said:
50 miles at 40° and found some blue sky in the midst.

b43f13c00d2d199e1db88c48a61ba21f.jpg

Tower Road Beach, Winnetka, IL
78339d3ee9f1a916534e629215acfec8.jpg

Tower Road Beach, Winnetka, IL


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Always cool to see what's goin' on in that neck of the Great Lakes. :thumbsup:
 
Thread starter
For sure. Some warmer weather this week but not sure if I’ll get out. Got February in, though, so the streak continues.
 
Here's a more proper photo. Brought the CB home yesterday and tested out my new cheapo battery. It was gloomy by the coast which didn't make for that pleasant a ride, so I went inland and enjoyed the greenery produced by our recent rains. That will be short lived, I'm sure.
 
Gone in 60_imp said:
Here's a more proper photo. Brought the CB home yesterday and tested out my new cheapo battery. It was gloomy by the coast which didn't make for that pleasant a ride, so I went inland and enjoyed the greenery produced by our recent rains. That will be short lived, I'm sure.
That's good Gone.

Looks like a decent late May day in southern Ontario, Canada.
 
Looks to me like Gone and Ferret whispered to each other before taking their pics.
Good shots. Both!
 
Ya know, they might have been the same clouds, depending on which way the wind was blowing, and how far it takes a cloud to travel...
 
Time to get back on the CB1100... 3 days of sky over the weekend, a potential 4-5 dry days after Mondday.

Today's ride with sky...
afc787c59cabee6b7d110929e30142e9.jpg
 
That IS a blue sky...not even a white cloud! Nice pics (as usual) Delphisa
 
As my first picture was rather short on "Blue Sky" :blush: I snapped these pictures on the way back from my ride out today to try and make up for it. :cool:

 
Very beautiful countryside you have to ride in, Delphisa and a beautiful bike as well. Thank you for sharing with us.
:beerchug::biker:
 
pdedse_imp said:
Time to get back on the CB1100... 3 days of sky over the weekend, a potential 4-5 dry days after Mondday.

Today's ride with sky...
afc787c59cabee6b7d110929e30142e9.jpg
Some serious double seat padding there pdedse. :thumbsup: I should try the same sometime for a little extra legroom.
 
This was a cool subject this month! Nice to see so many neat places where these bikes live and ride.
 
I managed to get out this afternoon while we had some brief mid 50’s weather so I thought I’d get one in under the wire.
d45199a898ed25051f1edb04dba7cf6a.png


a1d902f3b1025d038c4d65e0c5455394.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top