peterbaron
Road warrior
Awesome shot spechg!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
That's a great tree. reminds me of the Live Oaks we have over here.spechg_imp said:Went looking for a tree today and found this one.
The other reason for today's ride was to test out my new Revit heated gloves. Nice to have toasty hands for a change.
Thanks. The bike is completely stock, including the side covers and mudguards. Given a choice, I think I would have preferred the tank to be stripeless though. Mr P kindly chose her for "Miss March" in this year's calendar and "Miss February" in last years one.pdedse_imp said:Oooh, nice shot spechg! That's a fine looking tree. I also love a seldomly-seen CB. Very elegant looking. Were the side covers and front fender stock on this version? I like the stripe on the tank as well.

This might be more challenging than it appears at first glance.tommymck_imp said:Sorry for the delay! Bike and blue sky and try not to get much else!


Three day lead time is pretty good, especially from a company that is from the U.K.Tev62_imp said:This is challenging, so much so I had to put an arrow in my photos to point out the blue sky! I scooted out at lunchtime today to buy a new petrol reserve light sender unit for my Triumph. The bike has a manual reserve tap at five litres and a reserve warning light at eight litres. Amazingly on a three day lead-time from my local Triumph dealer, for a twenty eight year old bike.![]()

:rofl:Tev62_imp said:This is challenging, so much so I had to put an arrow in my photos to point out the blue sky! I scooted out at lunchtime today to buy a new petrol reserve light sender unit for my Triumph. The bike has a manual reserve tap at five litres and a reserve warning light at eight litres. Amazingly on a three day lead-time from my local Triumph dealer, for a twenty eight year old bike.![]()
Turtle-like behavior Gone?Gone in 60_imp said:Heck, i was just going to roll my dead bike out of Mom's garage this morning, snap a pic, done deal.
But, the sun has decided not to come out, and the sky's grey. Boo!