That's not a shabby shot, Gone. And the bike looks lovely.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
So-kay Gone. Never tire of lookin' at the lump.Gone in 60_imp said:My ancient phone wasn’t up to the task of capturing the sunset in Carlsbad this evening. Shame, as it was a rather interesting one. Here’s where I turned inland to head to Mom’s tonight to help with some chores.
Super pic! I never noticed or forgot that you have that exhaust and the cool side cover.EmptySea_imp said:![]()
Lake Michigan - Gillson Sailing Beach, Wilmette, IL
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
tommymck_imp said:I was thinking of having this month's challenge be a picture of your bike with a mountain in the image (or hill or some other naturally occurring feature with vertical extent), and went so far as to take a snap to illustrate while I was off on my own this afternoon... But I realized that would bias towards the gang here where all they'd have to do is get a wide angle shot of their bike in the hotel parking lot tomorrow...
So, instead, let's do a picture of your bike with a vintage bike in the image someplace. Can be any vintage bike... Doesn't have to be yours, and to keep it flexible, "vintage" for this purpose is any bike made prior to 1995.
Yeah, baby!Yep...one of the most beautiful photos you'll see of bikes n garage. If you were feeling out-of-sorts, you could do worse than pulling up a chair with your favorite beverage and just...stare.cookiemech_imp said:tommymck, absolutely LOVELY photo of your two beauties!
Great pics GI60! Exactly what I was talking about.Gone in 60_imp said:That picture is very awesome, Tommy - I would really like to hear the explanation of that very deliberately cut piece of carpet under the older bike.
Beautiful.tommymck_imp said:Great pics GI60! Exactly what I was talking about.Gone in 60_imp said:That picture is very awesome, Tommy - I would really like to hear the explanation of that very deliberately cut piece of carpet under the older bike.
Regarding the carpet, it came out of a boat that I used to own. The cutouts were for seat pedestals and a deck storage locker. I use it now to crawl around whatever bike I'm messing with.