GoldOxide_imp
Road warrior
lol - Brilliant.KiowaEagle_imp said:It doesn't get more perfect than that. Jeez, the wheels even line up with the seams in the concrete! :beerchug:
Even looks like a toy model - a perfect toy model replica.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
lol - Brilliant.KiowaEagle_imp said:It doesn't get more perfect than that. Jeez, the wheels even line up with the seams in the concrete! :beerchug:
Yeah, the OEM CB1100 center stand has got to be one of the most buttery I've ever used. Not quite pinky finger effort, but getting close.tommymck_imp said:That was pure dumb luck... I put the bike on the center stand so there was no way that was planned. Speaking of the center stand, I can't figure it, but it suddenly went from near impossible to piece of cake. I figured out the secret which is so secret that I don't even know what it is. Oh well...
Nachodaddy_imp said:I have to agree on the center-stand. First bike I have ever had where I had no trouble at all getting the bike on the centerstand. Took me 81 years.
From one perspective, that is a pretty awesome statement Nach.Nachodaddy_imp said:I have to agree on the center-stand. First bike I have ever had where I had no trouble at all getting the bike on the centerstand. Took me 81 years.
From one perspective, that is a pretty awesome statement Nach. Ooopsie, I forgot - I didn't start trying to put a bike on a centerstand until I was 37 years old, so it only took me 44 years. Never was very good at math. Liked the Harley because I didn't have to worry about the centerstand.GoldOxide_imp said:From one perspective, that is a pretty awesome statement Nach.Nachodaddy_imp said:I have to agree on the center-stand. First bike I have ever had where I had no trouble at all getting the bike on the centerstand. Took me 81 years.
Nachodaddy_imp said:From one perspective, that is a pretty awesome statement Nach. Ooopsie, I forgot - I didn't start trying to put a bike on a centerstand until I was 37 years old, so it only took me 44 years. Never was very good at math. Liked the Harley because I didn't have to worry about the centerstand.GoldOxide_imp said:From one perspective, that is a pretty awesome statement Nach.Nachodaddy_imp said:I have to agree on the center-stand. First bike I have ever had where I had no trouble at all getting the bike on the centerstand. Took me 81 years.
:biker:

Good move on their part, they skipped the famine!Nachodaddy_imp said:Beautiful place. Makes me wish my ancestors had never left. Of course they didn't have Japanese motorcycles in the 1600s, either.

Too kind!GoldOxide_imp said:Nice page making Tev!
Good move on their part, they skipped the famine!Nachodaddy_imp said:Beautiful place. Makes me wish my ancestors had never left. Of course they didn't have Japanese motorcycles in the 1600s, either.

:beerchug: We seem to be lucky that wayLooked like a decent (cool?) day to have that journey. Don't like the blinding sun all day all the time.Tev62_imp said:Decided to scout out as many back lanes around the lakes to get a few more shots today, some I knew others I found. I love aimlessly exploring, two wheels is the perfect transport for it. Passed an CB1100RS too, very tasty.
Good move on their part, they skipped the famine!Nachodaddy_imp said:Beautiful place. Makes me wish my ancestors had never left. Of course they didn't have Japanese motorcycles in the 1600s, either.![]()
Same here. It was mild enough, overcast, but bone dry. Not sunny enough enough to bring out the idiots but dry enough to enjoy the day.GoldOxide_imp said:Looked like a decent (cool?) day to have that journey. Don't like the blinding sun all day all the time.Tev62_imp said:Decided to scout out as many back lanes around the lakes to get a few more shots today, some I knew others I found. I love aimlessly exploring, two wheels is the perfect transport for it. Passed an CB1100RS too, very tasty.
Good move on their part, they skipped the famine!Nachodaddy_imp said:Beautiful place. Makes me wish my ancestors had never left. Of course they didn't have Japanese motorcycles in the 1600s, either.![]()