Gone in 60
Road warrior
Here's my only consolation!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I love it Keagle.KiowaEagle_imp said:![]()
Well it’s not a winner but it’s in the spirit. Plus I had to figure out how to get a pic of her on the site without starting another “Ooops I did it again” thread.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

... the man likes the soul of the Guzzi. Hard to deny that V-twin, the shaft drive, the soooo solid fuel tank.The A-man_imp said:KE - is there something you'd like to confess here?
I thought I just did?The A-man_imp said:KE - is there something you'd like to confess here?

There is a simple solution, you may have heard of it before.The ferret_imp said:Great job Gone! and let me say I would cry with those gas prices...gads
Nice Bike Kiowa Eagle. I like it. Hope you do too. Is it new?
... but let's be honest here, if you were leaving two hours early, you'd just take a longer motorcycle route to work. :biker:Gone in 60_imp said:Ha! That's a good theory, j3gq. Most stations here in California offer a lower price for cash than using a credit card. Right now, twenty bucks will just fill my CB1100 or Bonnie's tank .
I don't stress over the prices much. I NEED to get to work. I'm doing it as efficiently as possible on motorcycles that get between 50 and 75 mpg. I don't see how I can do it better. Besides, I have other things to worry about that I can control - I can't control the price of gas.
Now, if I really wanted to be efficient, and didn't mind leaving two hours early, I suppose I could ride a bicycle...

Any chance you have a little space to let in your house, and I could go from there too ? ... just for a few month ... than I’d return to the alps (or not :dodgyGone in 60_imp said:That I can do... I have the "had a good day at work, direct route", which takes about 20 minutes.
I also have the "Had a bad day at the office, head to the beach, ride along Pacific Coast Highway, turn left and head inland in Laguna, stop and take a breather at the biker bar in Santiago Canyon, and enjoy the twisties on the last six miles to home route", which takes considerably longer, and varies based on how long I stay at that bar. Just to listen to the music and talk with other bikers, of course.
