GoldOxide_imp
Road warrior
Wow, Gone ... you can almost touch the wings. Thankfully you don't need to with the ol' CB1100 available at the wrist.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Our neighbor has a three-legged dog. I'll see what I can arrange for ya!tommymck_imp said:I'm all for a ....challenging....challenge...but I'm a pilot and I'd be...challenged....to come up with this photo. Hoping that ferret wins this one so that we can get graded on a curve again! Otherwise next month it'll be a photo of your bike being chased by a three legged dog on Wednesday, and the dog needs to occupy exactly 1/3 of the photo in the horizontal direction and the fact that it's Wednesday needs to be clearly conveyed in the photo![]()

Architecturally, you're correct. If you took a radial engine and sliced out two cylinders, you'd have a v-twin.Nachodaddy_imp said:If I am not mistaken, the V-twin, especially older ones, as on Harleys and Indians, are simply two cylinders out of a radial engine, which is what makes them so cool.
Our neighbor has a three-legged dog. I'll see what I can arrange for ya!Inhouse Bob_imp said:Our neighbor has a three-legged dog. I'll see what I can arrange for ya!tommymck_imp said:I'm all for a ....challenging....challenge...but I'm a pilot and I'd be...challenged....to come up with this photo. Hoping that ferret wins this one so that we can get graded on a curve again! Otherwise next month it'll be a photo of your bike being chased by a three legged dog on Wednesday, and the dog needs to occupy exactly 1/3 of the photo in the horizontal direction and the fact that it's Wednesday needs to be clearly conveyed in the photo![]()
![]()

Sporty's!!The ferret_imp said:well I tried today.. rode out to the Tri-State Warbird Museum, but alas there were no planes outside, and they wouldn't let me roll my bike inside
![]()
![]()
here's what's in there though
Tri-State Warbird Museum
Yeah, what's with that?The ferret_imp said:well I tried today.. rode out to the Tri-State Warbird Museum, but alas there were no planes outside, and they wouldn't let me roll my bike inside
![]()
![]()
here's what's in there though
Tri-State Warbird Museum


I wonder if their security cameras caught captured your negotiating skills in action?The ferret_imp said:I even offered to wipe up any tire tracks. They still said they wouldn't allow it.
