Nachodaddy
Road warrior
Great choice for a picture. I would like to visit the Peterson, but not enough to go to LA. I took a little ride at sunset yesterday, but no place worth photographing.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Thanking you! OK, this might be easy for some and harder for others. A recent picture of your CB1100 in which there is no sign of human existence. i.e. no aircraft contrails, no power lines, street signs, buildings etc. The only exception is the road you are on.EmptySea_imp said:New month starts Tuesday. Tev62 has the honor, Your Honor.
Is the second image from behind a cage window or sumthin'?The ferret_imp said:This is a tough challenge out here in hilly farm country where the horizon begins and ends at the nearest hill or treeline lol. Rode 131 miles the last 2 days to get these
![]()
![]()
So..."in which there is no sign of human existence"The ferret_imp said:No thats the finger of my gloved hand blocking part of the camera lens in the upper left hand corner of my little camera. Happens a lot when I wear thick gloves. Seeing as how I stopped in the middle of a public highway I didnt take the time to take off my gloves and fetch my phone out of my zipped riding pants pocket.

Ferret, is that one or two different red bikes?The ferret_imp said:This is a tough challenge out here in hilly farm country where the horizon begins and ends at the nearest hill or treeline lol. Rode 131 miles the last 2 days to get these
![]()
![]()

lol...yeah, L side looks different than the R one..The ferret_imp said:Whattttt? Its my deluxe .... right side first pic, left side second pic. Cut off shield, small tank bag, Fehling rack. Do they look different to you?

So..."in which there is no sign of human existence"pdedse_imp said:So..."in which there is no sign of human existence"The ferret_imp said:No thats the finger of my gloved hand blocking part of the camera lens in the upper left hand corner of my little camera. Happens a lot when I wear thick gloves. Seeing as how I stopped in the middle of a public highway I didnt take the time to take off my gloves and fetch my phone out of my zipped riding pants pocket.
ahem...

Flexible yes but not that muchEmptySea_imp said:I think the spirit of the challenge was met and of course I love that you had to ride a long distance to get find a qualifying spot. The whole idea, as I've stated numerous times, is to encourage riders to ride. Now, even though I think these photos qualify, a sterner judge might point out that plowed-under farm fields are in fact a "sign of human existence". I know not whether Tev62 is as flexible, kind, and gentle as I am so perhaps we should let him have the final say.
- entry disqualified. When I first glanced at the photos I was immediately drawn to what I presumed were ploughed fields. The shot without the yellow markings is better too.