Hey.. Sorry for not being around.
There are other threads here for you to post your favorite pictures. The purpose of this "challenge" is to get participants out on their bike exploring a little bit. Every so often, we deviate from this theme. For example, pix with your pet, or pix of your bike in your garage, didn't quite meet the purpose, but they were opportunities to get more participation. However, the rules state that the picture must be a new pic (taken after the challenge is presented) so this one meets neither the "get out and ride" goal nor the "take a new picture" goal.
If I lived where Gordo apparently lives (Indiana) and it was October, I'd be suggesting a pic in front of (or on) a covered bridge or maybe a pic of of your bike in front of a farm field that is being harvested. Or maybe one in front of an apple orchard or pumpkin patch. Or football field (either kind). But it's not my turn, so I turn it back to Gordo for a new subject. In the meantime, if someone wants to start a thread to post our favorite 2 pictures of our CB1100s, I'll happily contribute and enjoy threading my way through the posts.