CB1100 Monthly Photo Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inhouse Bob_imp said:
tommymck_imp said:
Creepy or not, the bridge is in the high rent district. Neat neighborhoods.
Indeed. Thanks again for the ride.
I posted your photo of the bridge. No one commented on the shadow inside. Seems creepy to me :s
Indeed. Thanks again for the ride.
I posted your photo of the bridge. No one commented on the shadow inside. Seems creepy to me :s
Strangely, seems shaped like a bunny....
 
GoldOxide_imp said:
Inhouse Bob_imp said:
tommymck_imp said:
Creepy or not, the bridge is in the high rent district. Neat neighborhoods.
Indeed. Thanks again for the ride.
I posted your photo of the bridge. No one commented on the shadow inside. Seems creepy to me :s
Mothman with rabbit ears?
Mothman with rabbit ears?
No no. Mothman is a whole other phenomena. We southerners hold our myths and legends dear.
 
Inhouse Bob_imp said:
GoldOxide_imp said:
Inhouse Bob_imp said:
tommymck_imp said:
Creepy or not, the bridge is in the high rent district. Neat neighborhoods.
Indeed. Thanks again for the ride.
I posted your photo of the bridge. No one commented on the shadow inside. Seems creepy to me :s
Mothman with rabbit ears?
Mothman with rabbit ears?
No no. Mothman is a whole other phenomena. We southerners hold our myths and legends dear.
Mothman with rabbit ears?
No no. Mothman is a whole other phenomena. We southerners hold our myths and legends dear.
But there are two red eyes on "the rabbit head"? :D

They are indeed apparent.

I took the liberty to zoom in and adjust the image contrast ...

 
GoldOxide_imp said:
Inhouse Bob_imp said:
GoldOxide_imp said:
Inhouse Bob_imp said:
tommymck_imp said:
Creepy or not, the bridge is in the high rent district. Neat neighborhoods.
Indeed. Thanks again for the ride.
I posted your photo of the bridge. No one commented on the shadow inside. Seems creepy to me :s
Mothman with rabbit ears?
Mothman with rabbit ears?
No no. Mothman is a whole other phenomena. We southerners hold our myths and legends dear.
Mothman with rabbit ears?
No no. Mothman is a whole other phenomena. We southerners hold our myths and legends dear.
But there are two red eyes on "the rabbit head"? :D

They are indeed apparent.

I took the liberty to zoom in and adjust the image contrast ...
:rofl:
 
Gone in 60_imp said:
tommymck_imp said:
Creepy or not, the bridge is in the high rent district. Neat neighborhoods.
Hey, bad things can happen in good neighborhoods. The meth dealer across the street from me finally moved out. No more SWAT raids with dogs and bullhorns at 3AM.
Don't you mean good things can happen in bad neighbourhoods? :D
Inhouse Bob_imp said:
It must be true. Photos never lie :P
Really?


:P
 
Gone in 60_imp said:
tommymck_imp said:
Creepy or not, the bridge is in the high rent district. Neat neighborhoods.
Hey, bad things can happen in good neighborhoods. The meth dealer across the street from me finally moved out. No more SWAT raids with dogs and bullhorns at 3AM.
Don't you mean good things can happen in bad neighbourhoods? :D

I guess that would be a clearer definition of my situtation. Thank you. Regarding the whole dirty costume thing, I can confirm. Don't ask how.
 
Love the character and solemnity of the black and white
 
This is Malahide Castle, just outside Dublin. It dates from the 12th century and was inhabited by the Talbot family for about 800 years. It is reputed to have 5 ghosts who make an appearance every now and then. One of which is Puck, the court jester who was rejected by the lady he fell in love with. He has been seen in the turret where he used to live. Another apparition seen gliding along the corridors is The Lady in White. I didn't see either of them during today's visit.

 
spechg_imp said:
This is Malahide Castle, just outside Dublin. It dates from the 12th century and was inhabited by the Talbot family for about 800 years. It is reputed to have 5 ghosts who make an appearance every now and then. One of which is Puck, the court jester who was rejected by the lady he fell in love with. He has been seen in the turret where he used to live. Another apparition seen gliding along the corridors is The Lady in White. I didn't see either of them during today's visit.
Absolutely awesome pic
3f7746e4ab817c8383ef0580e2fb9f86.png
bike is as beautiful as they get, castle in the back flowers in the front. I just wish a ghost made an appearance

'14 CB1100 STD 5 speed
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top