GoldOxide_imp
Road warrior
Gin60: That is haunting enough for me.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Bah, I didn't even notice until to revealed your honesty.tod.branko_imp said:I waited for the sun to set to run down and take a few pics, it's literally just down the road from where I live, on the far side of the beach. The extremely high humidity we are experiencing these days helped with creating the gloomy atmosphere, the raw photos were practically unusable, I hope a little editing will be forgiven
Sample![]()
![]()
![]()
'14 CB1100 STD 5 speed


Yeah, smashing in sumthin' like a CB1100 gas tank could give Bunnyman something to worry 'bout.tod.branko_imp said:You were lucky not to go there on Halloween! I wonder what was going on in bunnyman's head smashing people's car just like that, would have been a real shame if he got hold of your bikes, especially Toms, that thing looks like a ripe peach, sweet an juicy
'14 CB1100 STD 5 speed
Those "suits" don't get washed nearly 1/10th the time they should. That is indeed enough to be creeped out.Gone in 60_imp said:I get creeped out enough just by seeing a person in a rabbit suit without a weapon. Same with clown suits. I think I'd evacuate myself if I saw either wielding anything as threatening as a sharp stick.
Indeed. Thanks again for the ride.tommymck_imp said:Creepy or not, the bridge is in the high rent district. Neat neighborhoods.

Hey, bad things can happen in good neighborhoods. The meth dealer across the street from me finally moved out. No more SWAT raids with dogs and bullhorns at 3AM.tommymck_imp said:Creepy or not, the bridge is in the high rent district. Neat neighborhoods.