CB1100 Monthly Photo Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great job Olof! All of them good in my book, but I like the second one the best.

(but I know what you mean, I wanted a pic of the closest painted horse in my pic to be looking at me, but every time he lifted his head, I'd whip up the camera and he'd duck his head again. Didn't help that I was parked near the centerline of a fairly busy state highway and kept having to look to see if cars were coming lol)
 
EmptySea_imp said:
Tempel Farm, Old Mill Creek, Illinois. Home of the Tempel Lipazzans.

2ad420ff7724527d76f4bf6265eca535.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Great shots Olof. :thumbsup:

I think this one by MTC is unique.
 
This should do it..in honor of Cheryl's birthday

8e714e44859da1ba45fdbb9753462275.jpg


I like this one with the jockey in the purple checking out the CB

de54989699e272c572feed3145bd8477.jpg


Not being a horse racing fan, I was surprised how fast they went

1a104bd3847a13e037467da1723de3e2.jpg
 
The ferret_imp said:
This should do it..in honor of Cheryl's birthday

8e714e44859da1ba45fdbb9753462275.jpg


I like this one with the jockey in the purple checking out the CB

de54989699e272c572feed3145bd8477.jpg


Not being a horse racing fan, I was surprised how fast they went

1a104bd3847a13e037467da1723de3e2.jpg
Yeah, one horse power vs. 80+ horses. Kinda gives a feel for the baseline of power.
 
The ferret_imp said:
This should do it..in honor of Cheryl's birthday

8e714e44859da1ba45fdbb9753462275.jpg


I like this one with the jockey in the purple checking out the CB

de54989699e272c572feed3145bd8477.jpg


Not being a horse racing fan, I was surprised how fast they went

1a104bd3847a13e037467da1723de3e2.jpg
For someone who claims never to wash his bike, this is looking pretty darn spiffy....
 
Well it got its spring bath a couple weeks ago. Looks great from 30 feet away, but a close look from R4N, or Amos or Gone would make them sick to their stomachs lol
 
Thread starter
I had to give the nod to the first pic with a real live horsey. treedoc's is the first such submission and so treedoc gets to pic the subject for our June Challenge.

It's already June 2nd at his locale, I think, so he'd better get on his horse and come up with a subject quick. ;)
 
If I were one of your cows, treedoc, I'd find any of those names ominous to say the least.
 
Thread starter
c51a2e5ac46a9278a08e841d5ef1573f.jpg


Our pup has been gone for a long time so I borrowed this woman’s best friend. She and he were out for a lakefront walk along Rainbow Beach on Chicago’s south side. My best friend and I were out for a lakefront ride on Chicago’s Lakeshore Drive.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Like Sea, our wonderful chocolate Lab Sage has been gone a few years now. I decided I didn't want another dog. Losing Sage was incredibly difficult for my wife and I.

This is Hunter, Sage's nephew. He is 13 years old. Real old for a Lab. He's not in real good shape, kinda like me, hard of hearing, eyesight isn't the best, is kinda stiff and doesn't walk well. He belongs to my son. We are dog sitting him right now.

e028f83f3e61ac77f56a0dbca6677041.jpg
 
The ferret_imp said:
Like Sea, our wonderful chocolate Lab Sage has been gone a few years now. I decided I didn't want another dog. Losing Sage was incredibly difficult for my wife and I.

This is Hunter, Sage's nephew. He is 13 years old. Real old for a Lab. He's not in real good shape, kinda like me, hard of hearing, eyesight isn't the best, is kinda stiff and doesn't walk well. He belongs to my son. We are dog sitting him right now.

e028f83f3e61ac77f56a0dbca6677041.jpg
Dang, well then I would take just "in good shape" then. :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top