CB1100 Monthly Photo Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Epic, Gi60! :thumbsup:

For some reason this meme occurred to me... :P

3bd7bdb869c2751796ff5a37affb6256.jpg
 
Gone in 60_imp said:
I don't have any seascapes with lighthouses, windmills or wheat fields nearby, and there's too much light pollution here to get a starry night, so I went with Old Man in Sorrow.

Easy Peasy. Didn't even need to leave the office for this one. But, hard to think of anyone owning a CB1100 being in sorrow, so I included a version where a dinosaur is about to eat my bike.

Enjoy.
Ha!

(I like the dino head)


= = =

Nice one Stichill!
 
That's the exact image that was reflected in my fender last year when my old garage door fell on my car.
 
Dang, you even have the right vase!
 
Very nice indeed, Ferret.

mtneers, that effort is genius. Thanks.
 
OK mtneers, gotta know. Where'd ya get the ear? lol

genius!
 
Very nice work, gentlemen! Mtneers, I was trying to figure out how to incorporate an ear into a photo. I even googled local murals and artworks that would have a prominently placed ear that would be in the shot with the motorcycle. I didn't think simple and elegant as you did.

A day late and a dollar short, but this was the mural I was hoping to get in March. It's called "The Pope of Broadway", depicting Anthony Quinn, located across from the Bradbury Building in downtown L.A., and was recently restored. Alas, with a heavy travel schedule, I couldn't find the time to ride up there during March. Had some time to kill in the area this past Saturday, but was on foot, without my CB.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top