CB1100 Monthly Photo Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jfro5687_imp said:
Ok at the risk of embarrassing myself completely with the dressing up box (grown man and all that) here’s my effort. I had a look at Van Goughs works to see if there was something I could use. It took far more effort than I thought TBH and I was trying to guess his mood at ‘Self Portrait with bandages 1889’ so anyway.....braced for incoming remarks.
Love it, brilliant!
 
OK, I officially give up with this months challenge. I was out on the CB for three hours today armed with the key words but just drew a blank.

So I'm stealing an idea above and merging a picture of the bike from today's ride with a wheat field. :blush:

My excuse is we are still in lockdown are we still very limited on travel.

 


Ok, so not overly similiar but at least there's a windmill, a fence and a flag. The best I could find. This painting, called "A street scene in Montmartre" spent over 100 years in a private collection then sold for 13.1 million Euro. That kind of money would translate 897 brand new CB1100RS's. I'm shallow enough to prefer the bikes. I wouldn't need all of course. A few hundred would do nicely :-)
 
I don't have any seascapes with lighthouses, windmills or wheat fields nearby, and there's too much light pollution here to get a starry night, so I went with Old Man in Sorrow.

Easy Peasy. Didn't even need to leave the office for this one. But, hard to think of anyone owning a CB1100 being in sorrow, so I included a version where a dinosaur is about to eat my bike.

Enjoy.
 
Thank you, gentlemen. Boss is out sick, I've been working for two weeks straight, and it's Friday.

Yeah, pretty much just slacking today.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top