CB1100 Monthly Photo Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea we are allowing some latitude for pandemic and winter. Things will return to normal when the weather clears up and we can get out and ride.

Heck a lot of the guys that CAN get out to ride aren't participating in the monthly challenge.

I think this is the first Monthly Challenge that I haven't participated in since the challenge began. Only ridden 3 days in February (Last year I rode 29...leap year) and none of the 3 this year on my CB due to the horrible winter weather we have been having.
 
Ferret, does that mean I can talk about my lunch some more? 'Cause my lasagne today was really good.

Hey, I'm trying, but the only things I'm coming up with are boring white city staff cars.
 
Gone in 60_imp said:
Ferret, does that mean I can talk about my lunch some more? 'Cause my lasagne today was really good.

Hey, I'm trying, but the only things I'm coming up with are boring white city staff cars.


... you know Gin60? I reckon if a lasagna image had the CB1100 in frame, more people will drool.

Homemade lasagna? :)
 
Got a shot of the Durham F.D.s main engine. Tiny unincorporated town south of Chico and like firemen everywhere they take pride in their ride.

I wanted a shot of a police motorcycle from Chico but wasn't able to cross paths with them and the month was running out, so I punted.

Ben
 
I’ve a memory Gone in 60 may be traveling for work?
 
Hi all, I was pretty sure I wasn’t the first for February. And yes, other than a quick return home for a few days next week, I’ll be on the road for much of this month, so I’ll respectfully pass the honors.
 
This thread is EmptySea’s baby. He’ll make a determination in due course.
 
Thread starter
Gone In 60’s pic with the Orange County Trucks in the background appears to be the first qualifying photo. Since he deferred, I believe Ben70 has the honor.

Sorry for the delay. Lost track of the date.
 
OK then, let's see your CB with some wall art. Mural, graffiti, such like. I will post a sample tomorrow but you get the idea. Maybe in time for someone from down under to score but it's coming on five pm-ish so maybe not...
Wall art. 3-2-1-GO.

Ben
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top