peterbaron
Road warrior
^^ No sword = no d'Artagnan ^^


Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

I fear that we are all less inclined to ride to eat when so many eateries are closed or otherwise hamstrung. My problem is that my favorite restaurant's closest location is in Raleigh, NC.The ferret_imp said:to eat and get a picture of the restaurant and food? (Nice looking set up btw.)
Month only has a week or so left and we've had TWO entries. Guess it wasn't such a good theme after all. I thought for sure as much as motorcyclists like to ride and eat we'd have had a dozen entries by now..![]()
But! I get to go there this weekend on the way to visit Houtman and A-Man. But I'll be in the car so that's no good at all :-/I dunno. That bike looks pretty sharp and deadly to me.peterbaron_imp said:^^ No sword = no d'Artagnan ^^
![]()
I fear that we are all less inclined to ride to eat when so many eateries are closed or otherwise hamstrung. My problem is that my favorite restaurant's closest location is in Raleigh, NC.Inhouse Bob_imp said:I fear that we are all less inclined to ride to eat when so many eateries are closed or otherwise hamstrung. My problem is that my favorite restaurant's closest location is in Raleigh, NC.The ferret_imp said:to eat and get a picture of the restaurant and food? (Nice looking set up btw.)
Month only has a week or so left and we've had TWO entries. Guess it wasn't such a good theme after all. I thought for sure as much as motorcyclists like to ride and eat we'd have had a dozen entries by now..![]()
But! I get to go there this weekend on the way to visit Houtman and A-Man. But I'll be in the car so that's no good at all :-/
All that said, I will try to post a photo with a favorite local spot before time runs out.
I dunno. That bike looks pretty sharp and deadly to me.peterbaron_imp said:^^ No sword = no d'Artagnan ^^
![]()
But! I get to go there this weekend on the way to visit Houtman and A-Man. But I'll be in the car so that's no good at all :-/I dunno. That bike looks pretty sharp and deadly to me.peterbaron_imp said:^^ No sword = no d'Artagnan ^^
![]()

I fear that we are all less inclined to ride to eat when so many eateries are closed or otherwise hamstrung. My problem is that my favorite restaurant's closest location is in Raleigh, NC.Inhouse Bob_imp said:I fear that we are all less inclined to ride to eat when so many eateries are closed or otherwise hamstrung. My problem is that my favorite restaurant's closest location is in Raleigh, NC.The ferret_imp said:to eat and get a picture of the restaurant and food? (Nice looking set up btw.)
Month only has a week or so left and we've had TWO entries. Guess it wasn't such a good theme after all. I thought for sure as much as motorcyclists like to ride and eat we'd have had a dozen entries by now..![]()
But! I get to go there this weekend on the way to visit Houtman and A-Man. But I'll be in the car so that's no good at all :-/
All that said, I will try to post a photo with a favorite local spot before time runs out.
I dunno. That bike looks pretty sharp and deadly to me.peterbaron_imp said:^^ No sword = no d'Artagnan ^^
![]()
But! I get to go there this weekend on the way to visit Houtman and A-Man. But I'll be in the car so that's no good at all :-/I dunno. That bike looks pretty sharp and deadly to me.peterbaron_imp said:^^ No sword = no d'Artagnan ^^
![]()
It's a chain called Schlotzsky's. I have loved them since my college days in San Marcos, TX. They make awesome sandwiches. But I admit that it is mostly the great memories of those good old days that make me love them. Kinda like the CB1100, I suppose!SCCBrider_imp said:I fear that we are all less inclined to ride to eat when so many eateries are closed or otherwise hamstrung. My problem is that my favorite restaurant's closest location is in Raleigh, NC.Inhouse Bob_imp said:I fear that we are all less inclined to ride to eat when so many eateries are closed or otherwise hamstrung. My problem is that my favorite restaurant's closest location is in Raleigh, NC.The ferret_imp said:to eat and get a picture of the restaurant and food? (Nice looking set up btw.)
Month only has a week or so left and we've had TWO entries. Guess it wasn't such a good theme after all. I thought for sure as much as motorcyclists like to ride and eat we'd have had a dozen entries by now..![]()
But! I get to go there this weekend on the way to visit Houtman and A-Man. But I'll be in the car so that's no good at all :-/
All that said, I will try to post a photo with a favorite local spot before time runs out.
I dunno. That bike looks pretty sharp and deadly to me.peterbaron_imp said:^^ No sword = no d'Artagnan ^^
![]()
But! I get to go there this weekend on the way to visit Houtman and A-Man. But I'll be in the car so that's no good at all :-/
All that said, I will try to post a photo with a favorite local spot before time runs out.
I dunno. That bike looks pretty sharp and deadly to me.peterbaron_imp said:^^ No sword = no d'Artagnan ^^
![]()
What restaurant is it? We use to ride to Cary each Sunday. There was a place where Moto enthusiast would gather (not your Harley crowd) when I lived in Fayetteville. We would grab a bite to eat then head out for a ride.
:rofl:, bon appetit Mikesuhawk305_imp said:Today I stopped by the very best pizzeria in my home town, “Westtown Pizza”. (Ignore the fact it is the only pizzeria in Westtown, NY.) I ordered and brought home a meatball parmigiana sub to split with my wife.
![]()
The building was a barn at one time.
![]()
Unfortunately, we were so anxious to eat that delicious sub, I forgot to photograph it! This is the best I could do:
![]()
See, even the bag said the sub was delicious!


