the Ferret
Road warrior
:rofl:
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

It's truly a giftCormanus_imp said:You're a veritable treasure trove, Inhouse Bob!

I like that sentiment!Gone in 60_imp said:Hey, couldn't take a picture of it, because I was going 70 on the freeway when I passed under it, but speaking of road signs, for the first time that I can remember, the electronic message boards over the freeways on my commute don't have a Coronavirus warning message! This morning they said "One Text or Call Can Wreck it All".

Wow, thanks for the trip down memory lane, EmptySea. I grew up in Waukesha, WI. I was 16 yrs old when I got my CB550K Four. I'd ride it to school and when I had an open period, I'd jump on the bike and ride some of the country back roads for the hour--some of those dipped into the Kettle Moraine area. I don't miss the winters or the deer--but man I miss riding those roads.EmptySea_imp said:Kettle Moraine Scenic Drive traverses 115 miles of beautiful Wisconsin countryside. The route is not a single road, but a series of connected state, county, and local roads. The southern end starts at Whitewater Lake (Where I spent most of my summers waterskiing, boating, and chasing girls) and winds you in Elkhart Lake (Home of Road America race track).
![]()
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk