CB1100 Monthly Photo Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good one Wisedrum and they shouldn't have to go far from home to find it.
 
Nice one! I will enjoy contributing. Our online grocery orders have been a joke so far, so I still need to go out to get our basics. My wife ordered 11 different items from Walmart for home delivery. Out of them, we received one thing... cookie dough.
 
lol I don't have to go that far with a beautiful Magnolia blooming in my yard, but yea..to the park ;)
 
Here's a couple to get us going, but again I defer to the next poster to choose next month

780a3500b6a186bdf61c8d369186fd0b.jpg


BTW this is not the Magnolia in my yard (which pales in comparison to this one)

dd9f1c544c617035875bc18cb14101e6.jpg


a95ddb5b28c163e8f52521b7801f40cc.jpg
 
Is Robert L Sears on a motorcycle?
 
I was trying to figure that out myself Cormanus. it's either a motorcycle or a bicycle. I'll take a closer look tomorrow.
 
Inhouse Bob_imp said:
All righty, I'll play.
Rode out in the rain (and 45 degrees) for this collection of statues. There are three bronze gods chained to a wall in an out of the way office park in Falls Church, VA. I don't know why they are there or who they belong to. They are very intricately detailed and about 10 feet tall. You can't see them from the road and I had to ride up several sidewalks to get the shot. But that's just how much I care about sharing with you guys :-)


Bonus shot. This little guy is right there, too.
[url=http://s1331.photobucket.com/user/inhousebob/media/IMG_1065_zpseri5aucy.jpg.html]

Hello,

Nice pictures. What type of windshield do you have on your bike?. Just installed a Dart Marlin, but I think it is too small. I am 6 feet tall and the wind still hits my chest pretty hard. I think I need a taller windshield.

Thanks,
 
Thank you, Ferret. Much obliged.
 
Like the violet colour of the tree. Nice contrast to the white CB.

Today I looked around for a photo but the nature in my region is somehow still sleeping and plants are not wide awake. As long as I'm allowed to ride, I'll keep on searching for a good pic this month.

Wisedrum
 
Lots of motorcycles out there today Feels nice to have non-squared off tires.

Somewhere in Portland, OR
1d19e03dc742588a857ee14d7693564c.jpg
 
A couple from today..my wife's pink dogwood is starting to bloom

3254147675984c782953328efb99ed21.jpg


and my Japanese (red) maple is leafing out

29462d12f2309dbb3550d43e4322126e.jpg
 
I am late, as April end is approaching... It becomes a little bit difficult to find blossom trees! Morover, being locked in and only allowed to go out for essential buying (food or medics). However this morning I found these two trees on my way to the marketplace...

7a4beaca92fd1e75f1aeb4c0c9fdaf5d.


be7a754979b80547e0d96641a68469dc.


I am waiting impatiently for May 11th, in France lock-in should end (or at least but be not so strict) at this date.

Jean-Pierre
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top