CB1100 Monthly Photo Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very interesting Wisedrum. Thanks for sharing. Otto was quite the individual. Now I understand the historic naming behind the legendary Bismarck-class warship.
 
Statute of Kathryn Johnson, NASA mathematician, on the campus of WV State University, Institute, WV


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
^This^ was very quickly done, she's died 2 weeks ago..or it was there already when she was still alive?
Great mathematician!
 
peterbaron_imp said:
^This^ was very quickly done, she's died 2 weeks ago..or it was there already when she was still alive?
Great mathematician!

Already there. She was on site for the dedication.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I was going to contribute to the contest during my Omega Man ride yesterday. There's a big statue at the entrance to Chapman College to... whomever's statue is at the entrance to Chapman College. But, all entrances to the school were coned off.
 
I happened to see the movie, Hidden Figures, a few weeks ago just before she passed away. When I saw the news of her passing I then knew who she was.
I knew nothing about her, never heard of her, until I saw the movie.
What an amazing mind! Oh to be so gifted.
 
Got a nice ride in the other day before all hel** broke loose in the DC area.

This winter I did a few projects; powdercoated the front and rear fenders gloss black, added the LSL chain guard (also powdercoated to match), Rizoma signals front and rear with custom mount plates.

 
My first and only ride out

b26da88c8be8ea0d866c2c69e0654edd.jpg



Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk Pro
 
It's Ferret's call, but he deferred to the next in line which makes it Wisedrum.
 
It's springtime. What a about your CB and blossom and trees sprout of vegetation? There's surely some around this month.

Wisedrum
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top