CB1100 Monthly Photo Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nortoon_imp said:
The closest I get to the Diefenbunker on my bike is the Upper Dwyer Hill Road on my way to Pakenham and the back roads to White Lake and Burnstown.

Penny and I do like to go to the nearby Carp Fair in the Autumn. The teams of the monstrous draft horses thundering around the rodeo ring is almost scary if you stand by the fence.
I'd say that is pretty close. Nice country out there. Some meaningful tornadoes too.
 
Time to steer this thread back to its intended purpose. Back in Post 1954, Gone in 60 set the December photo challenge as “ So, how 'bout a picture of your bike in it's lair or storage area with a pet or animal that isn't a cat.“ now that is tough challenge for us people with no pets like dogs, snakes, goldfish, hogs, toads, armadillos, kangaroos, etc.
So far, it appears that only KiowaEagle took up the challenge with a picture of his blood thirsty attack dog “Loca Mocha” next to CB in his nice Carriage House.
It is probably a good thing that my “indoor” cats do not qualify for this photo challenge because my shirt could be torn to threads if I tried to carry them out to my garage. So what can I do to participate in this photo challenge with the parameters set? Yes, a picture of my “pet rock” with my hibernating CB:
5264aa4eec65ceeeaa411f98cc0f5b90.jpg
 
:rofl:...all I see is chain...how we know, you are not hiding a 50cc moped under this blanket...and mammal has to be alive...put a fly on top of that stone to qualify :P
:)
 
Good one, suhawk! I definitely see factory mirrors draped, and looks like oem rack. You should really turn your pet around, though, so we can see it's face!

Ben
 
Ben70 is right. It is my CB1100 under the blanket. The boxes next to the CB have the side panel, muffler and O2 sensor stored in them. The header pipes are at Jet-Hot for coating. GO, the Christmas tree is up! And KE, my pet rock does not give me any problems!
 
If we can have a rock, then I’m going to put some garage crickets on my seat when I get home from my business trip in Indy.
 
Cormanus_imp said:
Zoogie! Dude! Lovely work.
Thank you cormanus almost the way I want it.
Bazbro_imp said:
Yes!! zoogie... THIS is what Honda should be offering as their ' Sports' version of the CB1100! :)

Very classy, and just LOOKS right.
Thanks bazbro looking to get a red rear fender, tried a fender eliminator didn’t look right to me.
 
Bazbro_imp said:
Yes!! zoogie... THIS is what Honda should be offering as their ' Sports' version of the CB1100! :)

Very classy, and just LOOKS right.
Thanks bazbro looking to get a red rear fender, tried a fender eliminator didn’t look right to me.
[/QUOTE]

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: ;)
 
Thread starter
Welll...in re-reading the challenge, I found the "that isn't a cat" clause (or claws). As we are empty-nesters and motorcyclists, we prefer our home to be pet free for now. We sometimes are the Air BnB for our son's cat when he is in town for holidays. So, I present Spoons, Cheryl, and my CB1100 with apologies for it not qualifying for the challenge. Believe me, though, it was a challenge to get all subjects looking at the camera at the same time.

3000f57a9cb0a74f864a72b23ef557b4.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top