CB1100 Monthly Photo Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, one more ... where all the baby chicks end up ...

c7796a15299b2f8df63bc6c31db464f4.jpg


Probably a topic fail on my part this month ... not as many Easter decorations or fertility themes found as I expected. :(
 
not a fail at all. They are out there if people are willing to participate.
 
GoldOxide_imp said:
"Chicken EXPRESS" - Funny sign. Not sure if it lures me to want chicken there. :)
The sign may be illustrating how it exits your body after eating ... :P

It's a Texas-based chain, which seems to be expanding to bordering states. One of the small-town dining choices (other than gas/petrol stations or the ubiquitous Sonic) that present themselves on my country road trips.

My personal favorite is Church's Chicken (full disclosure: I worked on their ad campaigns back in the 1990s and wrote their radio commercials) mostly for the Creamy Jalapeno sauce, Spicy Sprinkle seasoning and crinkle-cut fries ... however, quality varies very, very, very, very widely from location to location.
 
Now that would be an explosive combination!
 
Thread starter
The month isn't over yet, zbillster. I think it was a great topic. I have a "fertility" photo to post in the spirit of the topic, but Ferret keeps deleting it; something about "this is a family-friendly forum, blah blah blah" ;)
Also, I think I want the Chicken Express "Flying Chicken" as a sticker for my bike. LOL
 
I hope not lol. Wasn't it an Aussie with a Kangaroo and an egg?

If it is me who decides, I'd like to defer the choice to '64 who had a most outstanding pic.
 
Meanwhile dealing with the challenge of finding a cheap sweatshirt to wear under my jacket in Oklahoma in May when the temperature drops 10 degrees ... it's all short sleeves in the stores!
 
zbillster_imp said:
Meanwhile dealing with the challenge of finding a cheap sweatshirt to wear under my jacket in Oklahoma in May when the temperature drops 10 degrees ... it's all short sleeves in the stores!
Time for Goodwill shopping!
 
pdedse_imp said:
zbillster_imp said:
Meanwhile dealing with the challenge of finding a cheap sweatshirt to wear under my jacket in Oklahoma in May when the temperature drops 10 degrees ... it's all short sleeves in the stores!
Time for Goodwill shopping!
Time for Goodwill shopping!
I ended up wearing 3 T-shirts I packed, 1 long-sleeve T, thermal bottoms ... arms a little chilly but core feels good.
 
The ferret_imp said:
I hope not lol. Wasn't it an Aussie with a Kangaroo and an egg?

If it is me who decides, I'd like to defer the choice to '64 who had a most outstanding pic.
Thank you very much for recommending me to propose the subject for May's photo challenge. I humbly accept and suggest a picture of your CB in front of a an abandoned, condemned or ruined building, structure or dwelling.
I believe our beautiful motorcycles would contrast nicely with the ruins that are caused by the passage of time and would produce some good pictures. Feel free to apply filters to enhance the imagery.



As an example, a photo of an abandoned structure that I found today on my early morning ride. Now, get on your bikes and take some pictures.
 
Aw man - just learned this now. Passed some mightily dilapidated barns today. Ha, in fact, I passed a brand new barn being constructed. I don't think I have ever seen a new barn (being built) before. Usually they just exist already.
 
Went to this haunted house, had to stay a safe distance away, too many ghosts around there, anyway....

71691ab7238cbd6e7395b8af2c985db3.jpg


Hope this passes the contrast requirement because we are a bit short on medieval ruins around here, and an awesome shot with the bunnies '64, cheers !
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top