CB1100 Monthly Photo Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good work, Bob. Copied to a new thread and stuck!
 
A last minute March photo challenge entry.
Went for my first 2019 ride yesterday:
ad97b2d819a951258c67b28176ca97cf.jpg


I still ride this CB77 Superhawk (picture taken last year):
816b56c32ba18bab2ebca0a8a6d7a5bd.jpg


This is my CB77 back in 1978 somewhere along the Mississippi River on the border Minnesota and Wisconsin. My friend was riding his CB750:
d805ad31df6c3d2f7bd8b0631264361b.jpg


My 2nd Motorcycle, a CA77 Dream:
ec47169e178cf886da23a16618605392.jpg


My first Motorcycle, a CA95 Benly:
cb75fbbf17caea669f3eff848cb6923c.jpg
 
:excited:
suhawk305_imp said:
A last minute March photo challenge entry.
Went for my first 2019 ride yesterday:
ad97b2d819a951258c67b28176ca97cf.jpg


I still ride this CB77 Superhawk (picture taken last year):
816b56c32ba18bab2ebca0a8a6d7a5bd.jpg


This is my CB77 back in 1978 somewhere along the Mississippi River on the border Minnesota and Wisconsin. My friend was riding his CB750:
d805ad31df6c3d2f7bd8b0631264361b.jpg


My 2nd Motorcycle, a CA77 Dream:
ec47169e178cf886da23a16618605392.jpg


My first Motorcycle, a CA95 Benly:
cb75fbbf17caea669f3eff848cb6923c.jpg
 
GoldOxide_imp said:
Ha, thanks EmptySea, but I am disqualified because the "present" image I used was publicized in a prior month (before March).

The real April candidate is zbillster.
Did someone say my name? :celebrate:

For April, the month of fertility celebrations around the world ... and hopefully warmer weather for riding ... the theme will be:

Easter ... ish.

Includes rabbits, eggs, chickens (hey, they make eggs), displays ... interpret as you will. And ... GO!
 
GoldOxide_imp said:
EmptySea_imp said:
KiowaEagle_imp said:
suhawk305_imp said:
KiowaEagle_imp said:
Ha! No cigarettes now!
Good pictures KE, and congrats on giving up smoking.
Thanks! Twelve years next month!
Thanks! Twelve years next month!
Congrats on giving up smoking... BIGGER congrats on giving up that vest! ;)
The stash, hair and vest totally makes up the photo. :cool:
The stash, hair and vest totally makes up the photo. :cool:
Oh yea.....I was stylin then! :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top