CB1100 Monthly Photo Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rocky_imp said:
Sorry to hear about your mishap.
It's a bit late now, but this may be of some help later.
I fitted an R & G muffler protector against such a mishap as yours.
If you fitted one now it would cover most of the scratch :D
Like Insurance, I hope I never have to use it.
I actually had one of those bookmarked in my Revzilla wish list and had $20 Revzilla reward credit toward it ... but ended up spending it on a Vespa tire instead. :s

Well, I've now officially fallen on both side of the bike now, both at 0 mph. (The first story involves not being able to see that bright orange disc lock reminder cable in a dark, unlit street ... that one was really embarrassing.) I try not to get too precious with motor vehicles, as they do intermingle with others and not-ideal surfaces and conditions as part of their jobs ... and little poop happens. The bike came with some minor scratches on the non-muffler side (I think that's why it was fitted with engine guards after the fact). At least the chrome mirrors and muffler hide their battle scars well. :blush:
 
At it again ... hey, I didn't fall over this time! (Not for a lack of gravel though.)

b4f03bda6c462ae26f65703bd45dac67.jpg


Video version:


 
It's not my call but can i propose that you get to make that call zbillster on account of the sheer enthusiasm and volume of material, what shall we say?
 
Thread starter
noroomtomove_imp said:
Seasons greetings
Happy New Year!!

I’ve bern so wrapped up in my own world lately that I completely forgot about this awesome thread. My apologies.

It is noroomtomove’s next pick of subject since his was the last pic of subject (subject pic referenced above). I hope he picks a pic that piques our interest so that there are lots of new pics to pick over.

[Edit]. It seems that I was unable to pick noroomtomove’s pic for repeating in this post, but his “Season’s Greetings” post does appear to be the pic that qualifies him to pick this month.
 
Photo topic for January 2019

Keeping the theme simple and readily available to all.

"Rock"

Any kind of rock you like.
Historically or culturally significant or insignificant.
Sculpted by artisan or nature, perhaps just a rock be it small or large.

All the best for 2019 and safe riding.

Regards NRTM
 
Thread starter
I know exactly the photo I want to post for this month, but the weather this time of year will make it difficult for me to get to the location. Checking the 14 Day forecast......
 
noroomtomove_imp said:
Photo topic for January 2019

Keeping the theme simple and readily available to all.

"Rock"

Any kind of rock you like.
Historically or culturally significant or insignificant.
Sculpted by artisan or nature, perhaps just a rock be it small or large.

All the best for 2019 and safe riding.

Regards NRTM
Would this rock qualify? It is rock, err, asteroid PIA22970. I know, I know, kinda difficult to ride the CB too. But it seems to meet the requirements? :)
 
Thread starter
Your CB (and preferably you) need to be in the pic. If you can manage to get your bike into space close enough for a pic with the asteroid, that would probably be some kind of record. If on the other hand, the asteroid where to hit Earth near your CB, it’s fairly likely that your picture would turn out over-exposed. ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top