emptysea
Road warrior
Thread starter
Tree: "Ann" Magnolia. Planted several years ago in remembrance of my wife's mother. First snowfall of the season.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Boooooo, snowEmptySea_imp said:Tree: "Ann" Magnolia. Planted several years ago in remembrance of my wife's mother. First snowfall of the season.
![]()

Boooooo, snowpeterbaron_imp said:Boooooo, snowEmptySea_imp said:Tree: "Ann" Magnolia. Planted several years ago in remembrance of my wife's mother. First snowfall of the season.
![]()
![]()
I've had that exhaust since 2015 and on two different CB1100sThe A-man_imp said:MTC - Did I miss your post about getting a new exhaust?

:rofl:EmptySea_imp said:Great story, suhawk. To me the saddest part is that you had to drive a Dodge Dynasty for 7 years.![]()
Hey MTC, you not only insulted me, but also your Chicago neighbor, “Al Bundy” who drove or pushed his “Almighty Dodge” for many years on his TV show. :rofl::rofl::rofl:EmptySea_imp said:Great story, suhawk. To me the saddest part is that you had to drive a Dodge Dynasty for 7 years.![]()

You’re right about that MTC, I should have taken the hint after owning the disaster, a ‘77 Plymouth Fury with the 400ci “lean burn” ignition system. I finally gave up on MOPARS two years ago.EmptySea_imp said:Hey... I'm a Mopar fan, but there were many dark years for Dodge, starting in the mid-70s and ending...umm and ending.... ummm wellllll, the Challenger is pretty hot.![]()