Nice picture :beerchug:Scootjockey_imp said:Reading the picture challenge thread I realized I had taken a pic that would fit here![]()
Near Convent Louisiana
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Nice picture :beerchug:Scootjockey_imp said:Reading the picture challenge thread I realized I had taken a pic that would fit here![]()
Near Convent Louisiana
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Show her this!Cormanus_imp said:Excellent work, max. I seem to recall going to the top of that tower once. As I recall, the lift took 45 seconds go to whoa. I remember walking around the observation deck and having to face the awful reality of vertigo. I could look out the windows, but no way could I walk across the plate glass panels in the floor. Just to rub it in, my then wife jumped up and and down on them.
I traded a Corbin with another member for this K&H tallBanned_imp said:What is your 2-tone seat?
+1EmptySea_imp said:Very nice, RockHop!




Couldn't say for sure but I think the twist is still there. Twisted buildings are popular these days, maybe it was just ahead of its time ...Rocky_imp said:Nice photos guys
Interesting story about the Lubbock building. How they repaired a twisted building is way beyond my feeble mind![]()
![]()
ferret, your town looks so much like many of the small main-street towns here that we visit and ride through every year![]()
It's been a crazy winter here with loads of rain and unusually mild temps. Winter sure isn't what it used to be, but I'm not really complaining. We don't miss the brutally cold temps that are more normal for this time of year - and spring is drawing ever closer so it's not all bad