Nortoon_imp
Road warrior
Probably not, but that looks great! Unfortunately I have a 6 month wait until spring, so keep those snow free pictures coming. :excited:Tezza_imp said:Does spring time in Australia count?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Probably not, but that looks great! Unfortunately I have a 6 month wait until spring, so keep those snow free pictures coming. :excited:Tezza_imp said:Does spring time in Australia count?

Not arriving, but probably passing through as the snowbirds flock to South Texas, which is still 500 miles further Southeast. It can get pretty cold here on the plains when the wind blows, which is most of the time. Here is today's forecast: Windy, with a west wind 15 to 20 mph increasing to 25 to 30 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 40 mph.use2b_imp said:Very good choice , thought for sure it would be photo's of arriving Snowbirds but that is a month or two away :rofl:
Of course the high temp is 82 
Yep, state AND country flag.EmptySea_imp said:Just to be clear.. it's state AND country flag, not OR, right?
I want them to meet the requirements of United States Code, Title 36, Chapter 10 - U.S. Flag CodeThe ferret_imp said:You want them side by side on separate poles? (Clermont County Sheriffs office)
![]()
Or above and below on same pole? (Administration Building at East Fork State Park)
![]()
or hanging from poles on a building? (Village of Batavia building)
![]()

I believe it is correctly displayed, but I had to actually read the flag code. Serves me right for my response to Ferret. Seemed witty at the time, but I may have been only half right :rofl:EmptySea_imp said:Looks like ferret gets the first qualifying pic in...first three, actually.
Or at least 2 of three. Not sure the last building has the flag properly displayed.