CB1100 Monthly Photo Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
CB1100 + Fall colors.
Bike down for parts.
Happy Halloween everyone,!
85a960d25e14504547b3fb0a9e25837a.jpg


Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk
 
Very clever Crutch. Happy Hallowed eve to you as well
 
OK, here's the challenge for November, assuming you can ride in your part of the country.

A picture of your CB with your state flag and the US flag. Other countries can feature your country's flag and your state equivalent.

An example taken at the veterans memorial park in Lubbock last weekend.

82c9037e56644888a7cc5faa23dd294c.jpg
 
Wish I could afford to be a snowbird :(
 
use2b_imp said:
Very good choice , thought for sure it would be photo's of arriving Snowbirds but that is a month or two away :rofl:
Not arriving, but probably passing through as the snowbirds flock to South Texas, which is still 500 miles further Southeast. It can get pretty cold here on the plains when the wind blows, which is most of the time. Here is today's forecast: Windy, with a west wind 15 to 20 mph increasing to 25 to 30 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 40 mph. :( Of course the high temp is 82 :rolleyes:

Ferret can take photos of them leaving ...
 
You want them side by side on separate poles? (Clermont County Sheriffs office)

dd7c7f80a4ba05606d2b1711b3fe54eb.jpg


Or above and below on same pole? (Administration Building at East Fork State Park)

0d33476fd94b28c5c397528e6a73f71b.jpg


or hanging from poles on a building? (Village of Batavia building)

c88c2fb8f9737f3c5c48140367ccbe6c.jpg
 
The ferret_imp said:
You want them side by side on separate poles? (Clermont County Sheriffs office)

dd7c7f80a4ba05606d2b1711b3fe54eb.jpg


Or above and below on same pole? (Administration Building at East Fork State Park)

0d33476fd94b28c5c397528e6a73f71b.jpg


or hanging from poles on a building? (Village of Batavia building)

c88c2fb8f9737f3c5c48140367ccbe6c.jpg
I want them to meet the requirements of United States Code, Title 36, Chapter 10 - U.S. Flag Code :cool:
 
Thread starter
Looks like ferret gets the first qualifying pic in...first three, actually.
Or at least 2 of three. Not sure the last building has the flag properly displayed.
 
It happened to be a fairly warm day and I found all 3 locations plus another within 10 miles of each other.

Because I don't know...what is wrong with how the flags are displayed on the building?

and because I already chose once, we will let the next person to post a pic choose the item for next months challenge ok?
 
That is a very neat hat trick, Ferret! I'm not sure you need to decline next months pick, though, because there are only so many of us that play the game and repeat wins are probably inevitable.
Besides, thinking up a new subject is work! We have had so many good ones over the last 10 months or so we may even end up reprising some of them if we run low on creative genius. I know, not in this crowd.
I think MTC may need to be the arbiter on this.

Ben
 
EmptySea_imp said:
Looks like ferret gets the first qualifying pic in...first three, actually.
Or at least 2 of three. Not sure the last building has the flag properly displayed.
I believe it is correctly displayed, but I had to actually read the flag code. Serves me right for my response to Ferret. Seemed witty at the time, but I may have been only half right :rofl:
 
Thread starter
LOL RockHop. I tell people I am an Irish Wit -- Half Irish and Halfwit.

I also re-read the code and found that the US flag should not have a flag to its own right...not to the right as one faces it. The code is pretty detailed, eh?
 
Thread starter
I have to get my November assignment completed. Plus I don't have a ride yet this month so my streak is in jeopardy. Thursday and Fridy look ride-able and I have both days off. Now to find some flags....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top