Fantastic, c-breezy.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I've been told I give a lot of detail (even when it wasn't nesessary). It made for good police reports though!c-breezy_imp said:stateboy - I don't think you're being specific enough! LOLOLOLOL
also: Cormanus, suhawk - thx!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I thought California had freeways and ramps galore merging into a quagmire of going everywhere everyone else wanted to go to or come from!?!c-breezy_imp said:I can't even think of where I can find a FIVE-way intersection around here! Hmmmmm![]()
EDIT: I couldn't find one in Orange County but I found one in L.A.! It looks like a nightmare though:
I thought California had freeways and ramps galore merging into a quagmire of going everywhere everyone else wanted to go to or come from!?!stateboy_imp said:I thought California had freeways and ramps galore merging into a quagmire of going everywhere everyone else wanted to go to or come from!?!c-breezy_imp said:I can't even think of where I can find a FIVE-way intersection around here! Hmmmmm![]()
EDIT: I couldn't find one in Orange County but I found one in L.A.! It looks like a nightmare though:![]()
I think you could have a utility pole or two or seven within a 1/2 mile of the bike. They're not a geographical feature, at least not a natural one EXCEPT in North Dakota. Maybe you'll even find the mothership to the utility poles - the power plant!suhawk305_imp said:Gee stateboy, I not find a tree cutting company to clear cut a forest a 1/2 mile deep during July! If I ride to North Dakota, do utility/telephone poles count as a tree? I understand the telephone pole is North Dakota's state tree. :huh:
Just kidding, I accept the challenge.
Well, look at that! The sun got all the way around the globe and lands right in the backyard of the USA. It must have been a total eclipse everywhere else before it got in the general neighborhood of our thread originator. Good qualifying grassy pic with trees more than a half mile away. I dub you the August winner MTC!EmptySea_imp said:Spring Green, Wisconsin. The Driftless Area.
![]()
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk