emptysea
Road warrior
Thread starter
Wi<cough>mpThe ferret_imp said:lol yep. Will throw it on for the ride over and back, and take it off while I'm there.

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Wi<cough>mpThe ferret_imp said:lol yep. Will throw it on for the ride over and back, and take it off while I'm there.

LOL... I'm good. I think the asymmetrical (and beautiful) exhaust on the Std must direct the wind around the bike in a less obtrusive manner.The ferret_imp said::rofl: Don't worry Sea I will let you ride it some

So would you say it's the building, the hedge or the sign that appears to be 'growing' out of the bike in the pic? Curious.Aka Tsubasa_imp said:Nice bike! I once read an article by a professional photographer that having objects "grow" out of vehicles is a big "no no". Now I notice that phenomenon all the time. lol
So would you say it's the building, the hedge or the sign that appears to be 'growing' out of the bike in the pic? Curious.stateboy_imp said:So would you say it's the building, the hedge or the sign that appears to be 'growing' out of the bike in the pic? Curious.Aka Tsubasa_imp said:Nice bike! I once read an article by a professional photographer that having objects "grow" out of vehicles is a big "no no". Now I notice that phenomenon all the time. lol