One last entry in the February challenge.
Hey, Wisedrum- a friend for your dino, lumbering next to a walnut orchard
Ben
Monthly Photo Challenge for March:
Your machine in front of, on top of, under or next to (drumroll) a BRIDGE!
Yes folks. whether it be iconic, like the Golden Gate, or a more humble example you would like to share with the CB1100 universe, a bridge over troubled water, the river Kwai, or even a bridge to nowhere, Foot bridge, toll bridge, drawbridge let's see what you got. You folks in Madison county should have fun with this. (I don't even know if we have a member in Madison county?). Multiple entries are encouraged, please refer to the original post for the rules. I have a few around here I want to share, hopefully this weekend. Enjoy!
Ben
Hey, Wisedrum- a friend for your dino, lumbering next to a walnut orchard
Ben
Monthly Photo Challenge for March:
Your machine in front of, on top of, under or next to (drumroll) a BRIDGE!
Yes folks. whether it be iconic, like the Golden Gate, or a more humble example you would like to share with the CB1100 universe, a bridge over troubled water, the river Kwai, or even a bridge to nowhere, Foot bridge, toll bridge, drawbridge let's see what you got. You folks in Madison county should have fun with this. (I don't even know if we have a member in Madison county?). Multiple entries are encouraged, please refer to the original post for the rules. I have a few around here I want to share, hopefully this weekend. Enjoy!
Ben









