CB1100 Monthly Photo Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter
Yes...Ben70 should post his photo subject sometime just after 3/1. In the meantime, keep the animal pictures coming!!
Also...there's no motorcycle in this picture, but this post was inspired by TheFerret's picture. My family spent a weekend on an alpaca ranch this past summer. Loves me some alpaca!

 
Ben70_imp said:
ebbe1f92e3648d8da454d87d2ef36ac8.com


T-Rex. Aaak- tech glitch again. sorry.
How come when I click on your link it goes to MY photobucket page?
 
Thread starter
Lord Popgun_imp said:
Ben70_imp said:
ebbe1f92e3648d8da454d87d2ef36ac8.com


T-Rex. Aaak- tech glitch again. sorry.
How come when I click on your link it goes to MY photobucket page?
How come when I click on your link it goes to MY photobucket page? Because he's stolen your identity
 
I don't have the skillset to establish my own identity, never mind steal someone elses! I was trying to post something from photobucket and may have typed in something wrong, I don't know. My wife and son helped me stick the other photos on and I thought I could. But no. meanwhile I was unable to delete my screw-up. Probably related to something rhyming with Susquehanna.
Remember- be more forgiving of the stupid than the evil. In the meantime I will seek the help I need. Recognizing you have a problem is the first step...

Ben
 
Ben, No problem, I was just wondering :beerchug: The only pics there are CB pics anyway and I know its not restricted or anything. I don't know how to restrict it anyway.

You can edit your posts for only 1 hour after you post it. Site admin set that recently after an unfortunate incident. After an hour, only Guth and the Mods can edit it.
 
Honestly, Cormanus probably knows how it all works. He's good with all that stuff.
 
I'm sad to report that I've no idea what clever trick Ben's pulled off. When I clicked on the link it took me to MY photobucket page—not yours popgun. When I tried again it took me nowhere.

Using my moderator almost-superpowers, I have looked at the link and report it is a link to a photobucket user page, but not to a specific picture.

Ben, you have to get into your photobucket account and copy the link to the actual picture you want to post and then insert it into your post here.
 
Thanks, Cormanus! I'll give it a shot when I work up the nerve, I feel like the sorcerer's apprentice fooling with the wand!
 
He could just keep going until he needs glasses ... Wait! here's a thread about that.
 
Beat me to the punchline Cormanus. Good to see Aussie humor is alive and well.
Please somebody post a pic and get us back on track!

Ben
 
To give this thread a final bump before the end of the month, here is my humble addition to the large collection of exotic critters from February. Not quite "a bear or something" but the curious squirrel appeared interested in the CB last Saturday morning, while I was running some errands in the Palm Beach Gardens area. I had to get my phone and try my best without getting too close to scare the little animal.:-/

Looking forward to March's photo challenge!:thumbsup:
 
Thread starter
Tink...nice picture, but it's not a qualifier (Unless there's some sorta varmint in the background that I'm missing)
Looks like Ben70 has the honor for March. Just bumping this tread to remind him that he has a little over 24 hours to wait before revealing the March challenge. I think it's supposed to be near 60 over the weekend, so I may be able to get a pic in pretty quick.
 
In my quest for a wild animal/cb photo in the past month I encountered:
green alligators, long necked geese, humpty back camels and chimpanzees!
And cats and rats and elephants... but the only things that held still for a photo were those wild ducks.
I shall reveal next months challenge in approximately 24 hours. :D

Ben
 
EmptySea_imp said:
Tink...nice picture, but it's not a qualifier (Unless there's some sorta varmint in the background that I'm missing)
Looks like Ben70 has the honor for March. Just bumping this tread to remind him that he has a little over 24 hours to wait before revealing the March challenge. I think it's supposed to be near 60 over the weekend, so I may be able to get a pic in pretty quick.
Now, if had been one of those '69 CB750's... those are unicorns!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top