CB1100 Monthly Photo Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh crap. I forgot. Okay!
Let's see your CB posed with an animal... but not what we typically think of as a domesticated animal. So, not your pet dogs, cats, moo-cows or horsies. Unless they are wild moo-cows and horsies :thumbsup:
Have fun!
 
Thread starter
Thanks, Bob! That's a little challenging, but should be fun. I'll have to noodle this a bit. Oh...and a reminder to potential participants--no fair combing your photo archives. the picture should be one taken sometime in February--THIS February!
 
EmptySea_imp said:
Thanks, Bob! That's a little challenging, but should be fun. I'll have to noodle this a bit. Oh...and a reminder to potential participants--no fair combing your photo archives. the picture should be one taken sometime in February--THIS February!
Wouldn't want to make it to easy, but with imagination, anything is possible :beerchug:
 
4 Paws_imp said:
Living and currently breathing animals?

Do US Senators count for or against?
Yes, I think, but maybe no, and perhaps :rofl::rofl:
Let us not limit ourselves with in-the-box thinking.
 
Ouch, 4 Paws. You read my mind. I was wondering if the skunk I saw napping by the side of the road would be eligible? :)

Ben
 
THIS IS NOT AN ENTRY IN THE FEBRUARY COMPETITION

... on account of it breaks the entry rules. I dug it out of my archive.

Rather it's a piece of shameless self promotion.



See here for the story.
 
Ducks.

Yes, those little dots in the glare of the background are ducks. Wild ducks.
You can't be too careful about approaching wild ducks, so I kept a safe distance. Perhaps it should be stipulated that the wild animal should be discernible in the photo. :) Taken yesterday during a short lull in the west coast drench. 2/3/17 at the Wildlife Viewing area approx. 10 miles southwest of Chico, CA.
 
Use your imagination!
What do you think of this animal?
Metal versus metal.
The CB survived the meeting.
I'm not quite sure about the T Rex.



Wisedrum
 
My belated January entry!

be3336869f1e90cd1d6b279d3bbe08c9.jpg


General Winfield Scott Hancock

February category is "animals"?
 
"Wild" animals, Ears. We need like a bear or something. Bison, maybe. Oh hey, you're in DC! Park outside some senate hearings and wait for something to show up...

Ben
 
Nice hat trick, Ferret!
Great idea on this challenge thing, EmptySea. Definitely accomplishes the stated goal of getting people out on their bikes and having fun!

Ben
 
So, MTC, I think it was Ben70 that posted the first wild animal photo (Wild Ducks). So he is our idea guy for March, correct?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top