CB1100 Monthly Photo Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew exactly where I wanted to snap a picture when I first saw this thread. I finally got the chance today.

I'm naming this shot "PB & the CB"...

4275e0127b56b6b3c27c607f8591c070.jpg


Old Paul has been around since 1959 and can be found in North Portland in the Kenton neighborhood.
 
EmptySea_imp said:
Awesome, Guth...great to see your bike (and you, too, I guess) out and about. :)
+1 to that!
 
+2

Those 13's sure look light and sporty
 
Thread starter
Great pic, Ben! Should be an ad for Allstate motorcycle insurance. (even though Allstate is one or my competitors)
Also...thanks for the pic dsan!
 
It's a great photo, Ben, but forgive me if I say the bike looks clapped out*.

Just kidding. It looks beautiful.

*clapped out=worn out.
 
Great shot Guth, adding him to my list of things to see when we visit Portland (one of these days)

Awesome pics from everyone else too! This is my new favorite thread
 
Thread starter
This thread has been a lot of fun to follow. I hope it was even more fun for those who participated in January.

We still have a few hours left in January (on this side of the world at least), so if you have a qualifying photo, submit it quickly. InHouseBob gets to pick the "backdrop" for February and he should feel free to post that anytime this evening or tomorrow.

I'm hoping to ride Saturday. Maybe I'll be able to contribute a picture for February.

Thanks to all who have contributed photos. Let's keep it going!
 
Thanks for the idea MTC. It was fun.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top