CB1100 Monthly Photo Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Redbird_imp said:
Actually, that's a Russell Day-Long saddle and I really like it. I'm partial to them though, I've had them on my last 3 bikes.
Ah, got it. That's a new brand to me. And what is that cool wind screen? I think your bike may be the best setup for touring that I've seen.
 
I think I agree with Bob. What are the side cases, Redbird?
 
The side cases are the original Givi Trekker cases. Now there are Givi Trekker Dolomiti Aluminum cases and Givi Trekker Outback Aluminum cases in addition to the original Trekker cases. The original ones are some kind of a plastic/polymer material with aluminum facing on it. My guess (and it is a guess since I have never seen or held the newer ones) is that the newer ones weigh a bit less.
 
Those "side panels" are Baker Air Wings. They can be swiveled to direct air out around the riders leg (good for cold weather) or swiveled as you see them for hot weather to allow the air stream to hit the riders legs. Originally I had them on my Honda Valkyrie. I liked how they would help control airflow so I thought I would try them on the CB1100. I had to create the mount for them, nothing more then square tubing that the brackets can bolt to. Baker Built Airwings
 
I’m going to let you identify the dam Suhawk...
aacc13320bc92793f4f5112dd18b7f93.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
KiowaEagle_imp said:
I’m going to let you identify the dam Suhawk...
aacc13320bc92793f4f5112dd18b7f93.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Looks like Conowingo Dam/Hydro located in Maryland, just south of the Pennsylvania, and on the Susquehanna River.
 
:worship:

Er ... suhawk, you get to ride around all day feeling really pleased with yourself. Drop by and I’ll hand over a special bottle from His Eximious Lordship’s extraordinary Cellar.
 
suhawk :thumbsup:

Baron Peter, beer? It won’t be beer.
 
Good to see LikeAFox still lurking.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top