stijn_b_imp
First service completed
Thread starter
Hey guys,
While browsing on Instagram, looking at CB1100's I found a photo of a so called CB1100EX K4. I contacted the guy and he told me it was customised by Honda.
So I went looking on the internet for a CB1100EX K4 edition and found these photos:
Does anyone know anything about these? Imo these look bloody gorgeous :heart::heart::heart:
Looks like an alternative for the White House K10 (which still looks nicer though but you get my point).
Found photos here:
Goobike
[url=http://blog.goo.ne.jp/hide_1220jp/e/6ef05a867a1c6bae5c28010c90052cca]Japanese blog
[url=http://blog.goo.ne.jp/dream-shoukai/e/504efe9639eab5c1688bf43914e8bb49]Japanese Blog 2
While browsing on Instagram, looking at CB1100's I found a photo of a so called CB1100EX K4. I contacted the guy and he told me it was customised by Honda.
So I went looking on the internet for a CB1100EX K4 edition and found these photos:
Does anyone know anything about these? Imo these look bloody gorgeous :heart::heart::heart:
Looks like an alternative for the White House K10 (which still looks nicer though but you get my point).
Found photos here:
Goobike
[url=http://blog.goo.ne.jp/hide_1220jp/e/6ef05a867a1c6bae5c28010c90052cca]Japanese blog
[url=http://blog.goo.ne.jp/dream-shoukai/e/504efe9639eab5c1688bf43914e8bb49]Japanese Blog 2