CB1100 in the streets of Windermere, Orlando-FL

Beto Rocco_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
Sharing with the members of this forum a little ride with the CB1100 through the streets of Windermere, Orlando-FL

 
Nice environment for the month of January Beto.

These are the type of visuals I wish to remember when mumbling and drooling in my rocking chair.
 
Thread starter
GoldOxide_imp said:
Nice environment for the month of January Beto.

These are the type of visuals I wish to remember when mumbling and drooling in my rocking chair.
This is Florida, maybe 30 days a year, the cold weather prevents us from riding a motorcycle, but in the summer it can rain a lot, usually in the afternoon due to the clouds that formed during the day.
 
Beto Rocco_imp said:
GoldOxide_imp said:
Nice environment for the month of January Beto.

These are the type of visuals I wish to remember when mumbling and drooling in my rocking chair.
This is Florida, maybe 30 days a year, the cold weather prevents us from riding a motorcycle, but in the summer it can rain a lot, usually in the afternoon due to the clouds that formed during the day.
This is Florida, maybe 30 days a year, the cold weather prevents us from riding a motorcycle, but in the summer it can rain a lot, usually in the afternoon due to the clouds that formed during the day.
... I couldn't help to think a few of those 30 days was due to tropical storm days.

But cold weather in Florida, I'd take those any day. :)
 
GoldOxide_imp said:
Beto Rocco_imp said:
GoldOxide_imp said:
Nice environment for the month of January Beto.

These are the type of visuals I wish to remember when mumbling and drooling in my rocking chair.
This is Florida, maybe 30 days a year, the cold weather prevents us from riding a motorcycle, but in the summer it can rain a lot, usually in the afternoon due to the clouds that formed during the day.
This is Florida, maybe 30 days a year, the cold weather prevents us from riding a motorcycle, but in the summer it can rain a lot, usually in the afternoon due to the clouds that formed during the day.
... I couldn't help to think a few of those 30 days was due to tropical storm days.

But cold weather in Florida, I'd take those any day. :)
But cold weather in Florida, I'd take those any day. :)
Me too, desperately needed :)
 
Thread starter
... I couldn't help to think a few of those 30 days was due to tropical storm days.

But cold weather in Florida, I'd take those any day. :)
[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

Yes, living on the beaches of Florida is an adventure in the second half of the year due to some hurricanes, so it's good for those who like strong emotions.
Orlando is in the middle of the state and is not very affected by it, but the amount of rain is quite a lot.
 
Beto Rocco_imp said:
Sharing with the members of this forum a little ride with the CB1100 through the streets of Windermere, Orlando-FL

Thanks for posting it was nice seeing you ride there in sunny Florida, as I sit here in front of my wood stove, with 8" of snow on the ground and 4" of ice on the driveway..... :(
 
Thread starter
Ollie_imp said:
Beto Rocco_imp said:
Sharing with the members of this forum a little ride with the CB1100 through the streets of Windermere, Orlando-FL

Thanks for posting it was nice seeing you ride there in sunny Florida, as I sit here in front of my wood stove, with 8" of snow on the ground and 4" of ice on the driveway..... :(
Thanks for posting it was nice seeing you ride there in sunny Florida, as I sit here in front of my wood stove, with 8" of snow on the ground and 4" of ice on the driveway..... :(
Good morning Ollie,
You should be happy!!!
Think that when the snow is over and the sun comes back, you already have a CB1100 to have fun with. :banana:
Use this period of snow to do maintenance, and run without worrying later.
 
G'morning Beto, well I am happy, thank you.... it's just that I could be "even happier" right now w/o the snow and ice! :) But I am looking forward (motorcycle riding) weather that generally arrives here mid to late March, and as you suggested I am utilizing the time to service and maintain the motorcycles I have, which I enjoy doing as well. I've also been killing time trying to figure times when, and for how long, I may be able to get away this riding season and filling in the motorcycle ride calendar! What's the saying.... "too many roads (or places to see), and too little time"?
 
Back
Top