CB1100 forum miles

My 2014 CB had 74,000 miles on it when I gave my 2010 Honda truck with 64,000 miles on it to my daughter last month.
 
Yeah. Full marks for that and bonus points for the cleverness of the answer. :thumbsup:
 
peterbaron_imp said:
Wah!!!!, Ferret did you see Cormanus mileage?!
Congrats Cormanus :thumbsup:
Yea, gonna take a while to climb to the top, especially if he keeps on :-/
 
I'm still 500 miles and 1 day behind last years numbers.
 
Thanks Django

PS your link was bad so I fixed it
 
Thread starter
The ferret_imp said:
Thanks Django

PS your link was bad so I fixed it
Thanks a lot.

Working simultaneously at the same thing from different parts of the world. :beerchug:
 
I keep chasing one particular rider, but he keeps running away from me... and I wonder if, as a bonus, he rides his bike all night long in 6th gear on the center stand...??? :P
:biker: >>>>> :biker:
 
Cormanus the date didn't seem to work when I added today's miles. Had to add it manually 1-1-25 then it changed 10 1 Jan 25 I think. Maybe it will tomorrow?
 
I’ll investigate. What did it do previously? I think I’ve always had to enter the date manually.
 
Ferret, apologies. I went to respond to your post and managed to delete it instead! I did nothing to make the date work for you. Maybe @Django fixed it; it is his spreadsheet.
 
Back
Top