Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

GoldOxide_imp said:The odos don't lie, PB .




I think we arrive in Edinburgh 9/13 and ride 9/15-9/21. Then to Ireland, but without motorcycles.Cormanus_imp said:When's your Scotland trip, MTC?
Rentals...part of a tour, actually.peterbaron_imp said:MTC, rental bikes or your own?
For sure it will be a great ride!
Yes, it's so excellent, they don't feel the need to include the E in the word, which is ironic given our Yankee propensity toward removing superfluous vowels in the American spelling of English words. They have an itinerary posted on the page I linked and I think it mentions "whisky" at least 4 times. It did not mention haggis, though, and it is on my list to try there. When in Rome.... except if I were going to Rome, it would be pasta.Cormanus_imp said:Yep. You'll love it, MTC. Scotland is a beautiful country. They make excellent whisky there.
What are you riding on the tour?