Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.


On that lovely new bike?Django_imp said:@Cormanus, @kennyw: Thanks for jumping in.
It's good to see, this group is kinda self organising.
I was on tour this weekend.![]()
On that lovely new bike?Cormanus_imp said:On that lovely new bike?Django_imp said:@Cormanus, @kennyw: Thanks for jumping in.
It's good to see, this group is kinda self organising.
I was on tour this weekend.![]()
You may want to change the `Last Update' field, too.curlyjoe_imp said:I just plugged in my 1,116 miles for April.![]()

You may want to change the `Last Update' field, too.Django_imp said:You may want to change the `Last Update' field, too.curlyjoe_imp said:I just plugged in my 1,116 miles for April.![]()
![]()
Well mine was low but at least it was more than 1900!The ferret_imp said:That's a great month of riding Kenny! Did you know according to statistics, the avarage motorcycle owner rides 1900 miles per YEAR? lol
BTW Congratulations.kennyw_imp said:I've added 2300 miles for April.
:biker: