CB1100 forum miles

You skipping a month riko?
 
nono, I accidentally reset the tripmeter I would use for my monthly miles, and I feared I would forget how many miles I had today, so I was hoping I could already update for today :)
 
May or April, Riko? I've stuck April in for you, but I think May's a bit premature.
 
I added an alternating grey background color to make it easier to keep rows straight. It was particularly needed when updating the doc with my phone while filling up once the name field is no longer in view.

 
Thread starter
@Cormanus, @kennyw: Thanks for jumping in. :thumbsup:

It's good to see, this group is kinda self organising.

I was on tour this weekend. :D
 
Django_imp said:
@Cormanus, @kennyw: Thanks for jumping in. :thumbsup:

It's good to see, this group is kinda self organising.

I was on tour this weekend. :D
On that lovely new bike?
 
Thread starter
Cormanus_imp said:
Django_imp said:
@Cormanus, @kennyw: Thanks for jumping in. :thumbsup:

It's good to see, this group is kinda self organising.

I was on tour this weekend. :D
On that lovely new bike?
On that lovely new bike?
Yes! :biker:

Last weekened I was on my way to collect some rally points for the GBT2016 (German Butt Tour 2016).

Friday afternoon I did 550 km to visit Carl, an IBA Germany veteran. That's one of those rally points to visit over the year:

65a16122cba512784964c3ee4bc6c9cc.jpg


Sunday I did a roundtrip of 1114 km to visit 11 more rally points all over middle of Germany. I started at 8 am nearby Dortmund ( Ruhr district) and was at home 11.15 pm.

Funny: On my way, at one rally destination I met coincidentially another member of the rally from a complete different location in Germany, who happened to made it to this place just in time. We took the chance to do a picture together:

0ea0dbfec260a7e9f19ad8cd9f59e445.jpg


Note: 1100 is my number, I'm registered for this rally. The flag was made by my daugther.
 
Great flag. I almost wish I could join the GBR, but not this time.
 
I've added 2300 miles for April.
 
That's a great month of riding Kenny! Did you know according to statistics, the avarage motorcycle owner rides 1900 miles per YEAR? lol
 
The ferret_imp said:
That's a great month of riding Kenny! Did you know according to statistics, the avarage motorcycle owner rides 1900 miles per YEAR? lol
Well mine was low but at least it was more than 1900!
kennyw_imp said:
I've added 2300 miles for April.
BTW Congratulations.
 
I live ~55 miles from where I take classes 5 days per week. So it is easy for me to put in 120-150 miles per day. But, I'm still 1100 miles behind another guy I know for the calendar year.
 
You are lucky you are not on the ST board. I am in 11 th over there. Leader has over 16K, 2 nd over 15 K, 3 rd over 14K lol. There are some real riders over there.
 
Geez I've only had this bike for 6 months need to do my third oil change (3000 miles) and darn near ready for new tires.:thumbsup::biker:
Kevin
 
Haystack has joined the fray with an impressive 4,350 miles in May alone. There must be some Seat Time stories in that Haystack.
 
Back
Top