CB1100 forum miles

Thread starter
Cormanus, could it be, that you didn't notice my 15,475 miles on my CB1100 for 2015?!
ce6ee1e9e1dd9135a5957b115fdb494c.gif
 
Django, my very bad. I was importing the data to another sheet and playing with it. I made a mistake with the reference and lost the first line of the data, which was, of course, you. It's now fixed and the earlier post edited to note, "On a CB1100, Haystack was the clear winner (15,525) just ahead of Django (15,475), KennyW (10,825) and Pterodactyl (10,171)."
 
I did it. Thanks Django and I have added my two zeros for the year so far. 18 here in Indiana today so that trend will continue.
 
Taking momentary pride in the fact that, as of right now, I have 4 more miles logged on the CB1100 than does The Ferret, despite that he has the ST and may not have logged his "Go West" miles yet. Gotta take the victories while they're there!
 
The numbers in the spreadsheet don't reflect it ES, but congratulations.
 
I decided to update my miles at the end of the month rather than daily.

I'm 3 miles shy of 2000 for the year so far. Get those and a few more this afternoon if it quits raining.
 
The ferret_imp said:
I decided to update my miles at the end of the month rather than daily.

I'm 3 miles shy of 2000 for the year so far. Get those and a few more this afternoon if it quits raining.
thats what I have done, for the first and only time...but I found that I missed my distance I travelled on a full tank...now I have no idea how much I have ridden on a full tank.

So I will update at every tankfill rather than the end of the month.
And to know how much I have ridden on a monthly base (for this topic) I will take a picture of the milage on that day, if I don't forget.

In theory its a good plan, but if I forget to take a quick pic its cuss :)
 
Riko here is how I do it, although this year I changed my methodology, instead of crossing off every day in green 9so I know what day it is being retired and all lol) I use the green x's on days I don't ride and the yellow bars on days I do ride. So I keep track of mileage daily, monthly and yearly plus number of days ridden by month and year.

 
One of these days I hope to fill in some mileage numbers for my Goldwing. It has been in the shop for crash repairs for more months than I'm willing to admit. What looks like minor damage is costing my insurance company about $12,000. (The guy that rear-ended me has the same company, so I can't go and complain to his people about the delays.) The one positive note is that I was able to get a new Arai helmet with sound system, as an exact replacement for my well-traveled and ultimately pebble-dented lid (when I hit the ground). Also, not having a Honda in the garage was the encouragement I needed to buy the CB1100 in December. The lack of expensive plastic on the CB was a key factor.

d5a8d80f1ed9927558ceb3b8a70a82b3.jpg
 
I've updated my mileage for February. I'm a little shy of 3500 miles for the year so far.
 
Man.... I can see I have my work cut out for me this year...People think I ride a lot and you have me by nearly 1200 miles and NVBobr has me by over 700
 
I think I'm only ahead due to my location and the time off year. I've ridden nearly every weekday because the worst I have to deal with is a little (sometimes a lot) of rain.
 
I just updated my miles for February. I never would have guessed I would have ridden 590 miles in the dead of "winter" in New England.
 
Thread starter
I changed the format of the date of last change from mm/dd/yyyy to dd-mmm-yyyy.

Seems to be less confusing for some of us. :P
 
Much better, but you'll confuse the Americans. :D
 
Mine is up to date and will begin March miles in about 3 hours lol

comparing this year with 2 previous years

2016
Jan 18/31 1232 mi
Feb 18/29 1162 mi
2394 miles total
Mild winter, great start to the year

2015
Jan 23/31 1317 mi
Feb 11/28 952 mi
2269 miles total
Ended up with 22,033 for the year

2014
Jan 2/31 127 mi
Feb 1/28 55 miles
187 miles total
Horrible winter and poor start but ended up with 27,032 miles for year
 
Back
Top