Django
Road warrior
Thread starter
Cormanus, could it be, that you didn't notice my 15,475 miles on my CB1100 for 2015?!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
thats what I have done, for the first and only time...but I found that I missed my distance I travelled on a full tank...now I have no idea how much I have ridden on a full tank.The ferret_imp said:I decided to update my miles at the end of the month rather than daily.
I'm 3 miles shy of 2000 for the year so far. Get those and a few more this afternoon if it quits raining.


it seems to be a sunny and dry weekend after all :biker:Riko_imp said:I am gonna input a big update and unless next weekend isn't rainy, it will be my last update for this month...

