cb1100 forum mileage 2015

Thanks, Django for the work on putting this together! What a great idea. It'll be fun to see the progression over time.

Django_imp said:
Gentlemen,

the year 2015 is over, but we don't want to waste the many miles of fun, we rode the last year at such a great motorcycle.

Let's collect them in a google spreadsheet, I've created for us for that purpose:

cb1100forum mileage 2015

Just enter the miles OR km, you rode 2015, and the odometer of your motorcycle at the end of the year in a row at the bottom of the spreadsheet.

Don't bother about sorting or formatting. I will do this for you from time to time.

Have fun.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qQ7PiWjcxwynQ4qZQF4WqfgrUDSZSdoxfdciLWesB0o/edit?usp=sharing
 
Cormanus_imp said:
Pterodactyl. Help us out here!
Made an entry but not sure about the mileage for the FJR. From memory it was a tad over 1700. Cormanus, if you have an accurate record or recollection, please feel free to adjust.

Cheers
 
Pterodactyl, I didn't include it. Nor did I keep any records.

Initially I thought it was around 1K, but as I think about it, maybe it was nearer 1.4 or 1.5K

Might have a look at my ride report maps for a rough estimate when I've a minute.
 
The is very cool. I wish there was a way that we could each update or 2016 CB1100 mileage by month so we could compare as we go thru the year. I suppose it would difficult to maintain such a spreadsheet, though.
 
Thread starter
EmptySea_imp said:
The is very cool. I wish there was a way that we could each update or 2016 CB1100 mileage by month so we could compare as we go thru the year. I suppose it would difficult to maintain such a spreadsheet, though.
That's what already came to my mind, too.

When set up once , the maintainance of the spreadsheet should be not a big deal. Everybody just maintains his own records.

However, the layout should be a little bit different to the current one. May be, a field for odometer at beginning of the year, then current odometer and the distance is calculated automatically. Also then there should be a field for a time stamp of the last entry made.

Let me think about it.
 
ok I hope I have successfully completed the report-
I almost bought the bike with 690 km in March, and I put her to rest after having itineraries 9000 km.

sorry for my English
 
Django_imp said:
EmptySea_imp said:
The is very cool. I wish there was a way that we could each update or 2016 CB1100 mileage by month so we could compare as we go thru the year. I suppose it would difficult to maintain such a spreadsheet, though.
That's what already came to my mind, too.

When set up once , the maintainance of the spreadsheet should be not a big deal. Everybody just maintains his own records.

However, the layout should be a little bit different to the current one. May be, a field for odometer at beginning of the year, then current odometer and the distance is calculated automatically. Also then there should be a field for a time stamp of the last entry made.

Let me think about it.
That's what already came to my mind, too.

When set up once , the maintainance of the spreadsheet should be not a big deal. Everybody just maintains his own records.

However, the layout should be a little bit different to the current one. May be, a field for odometer at beginning of the year, then current odometer and the distance is calculated automatically. Also then there should be a field for a time stamp of the last entry made.

Let me think about it.
We have a mileage tracker on the ST1300 forum ( I'm currently 9 th for 2016 ... Finished 22nd for 2015... There are some real riders over there) that is strictly voluntary and on your honor, and it's total mileage ridden on any bike not just on the ST, so my CB miles count there as well.



[url=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/theferret111/media/ST%20owners%20finish%202015_zpss829yi8p.jpg.html]
 
Pterodactyl_imp said:
Cormanus_imp said:
Pterodactyl. Help us out here!
Made an entry but not sure about the mileage for the FJR. From memory it was a tad over 1700. Cormanus, if you have an accurate record or recollection, please feel free to adjust.

Cheers
Pterodactyl, reviewing my maps, sadly it was nearer 1100 miles or 1800 odd Kms. I've added it to the spreadsheet as that.

By the way, a month by month shared spreadsheet where members enter their own data, shouldn't be too hard to set up.
 
Soooooo....anyone taking up the task of designing a "report-as-you-go" mileage spreadsheet for 2016? It would be a great addition to the forum, but I lack the technical skill to design and implement it.
 
MTC,

What do you suggest? Miles by month? Include all bikes ridden or just CB1100?
 
I'd like to be able to update my mileage for whatever period (monthly would be fine) whenever I had a mind to; probably immediately after my ride. Also, I think CB1100 mileage should be kept for each user with a separate stat for a user's "other bikes". Something akin to what Ferret posted above would be nice, I guess.
 
I'll think on it. Maybe Django will too.
 
Good work, Geezer.
 
This could be done using Google docs, by making custom import forms and (if so desired) even the existing spreadsheet. I'd have to think on the fine points, but it's not very hard.
 
Thread starter
Would you like to distinguish the miles per month, so enter the # of miles per month and get a sum calculated:

Name Motorcycle last change Jan Feb March ....
Django CB1100A Feb. 1 200 27 ...

or just enter mileage at Jan. 1 and then current mileage, get the miles of year calculated:

Name Motorcycle last change Jan. 1 current
Django CB1100A Feb. 1 28,100 28,550
 
Back
Top