cb1100 forum mileage 2015

Django

Road warrior
Thread starter
Django is this for CB1100 only or all miles ridden on all bikes owned in 2015?
 
Thread starter
I'd say, this is for all miles ridden on all bikes owned by a forum member in 2015.

Enter a row for every bike, so you have also the odo at the end of the year for every bike.
 
ok I added my miles in but for anyone else, don't use a comma or the miles after the comma disappears, use a period instead.

12,184 with a comma becomes 12

12.184 with a period shows all miles
 
Thread starter
Ah yes, this dot or comma at decimal issue.

As the forum is based in the USA, I changed the locale in the document settings to USA. Thus now there is a comma, to separate thousands.

However, you don't have to enter it, it will be formatted automatically.

Just enter the numbers: 12184
 
Nice one, Django. I'm impressed by your work with the flashlight!
 
Dr Dactyl could raise the total a bit, I suspect.
 
You get around, Tink.
 
Looks like I'd be up the with Ferret with a full year of riding.
 
OK, LR, here it is and the Ferret's off to a roaring start.

Edit: If you want to know where this came from, click on the wee green arrow to the right of <LongRanger Wrote>.
 
Haven't had my CB for very long and still has fewer than a thousand miles on...Cold weather and the fact that I have 3 other bikes and I rotate riding the all, keeps the CB reasonably inactive. Also, I am working on making it more comfy for myself: OEM engine bars and pegs, risers in the mail as we speak, added a tall windshield, looking into lowers and finally will get seat modified by MeanCityCycles in Maiden, NC for more comfort.
Probably rode all bikes a total of 3-5000 miles for the entire year.
 
Django, are you counting all the miles on all the bikes?
 
Thread starter
Cormanus_imp said:
Django, are you counting all the miles on all the bikes?
Yes. It's the sum of column A. It's a memberwise summary, not a CB1100 wise summary, if that's what you're asking.

CB1100 wise, I would lead the pack. :P
 
Pterodactyl. Help us out here!
 
Back
Top