CB1100 EX from Belgium - the Belgian build

Thread starter
yeeey

the 21th my package from samurider arrived with the Daytona legshields and my short screen.

Since good weather is coming and winter time is behind us, I will not be installing the legshields.
I also suspect they would somehow affect the so precious air cooling our beautiful engines need, especially when its hot outside.

But the screen I did install and blacked it out.

 
Looking nice and you must hold the record for longest shipping time from Samurider.


2014 CB1100 DLX
2013 CB1100 Std
1990 BMW K75 RT
 
Nice build Riko
you said your spoke rims have tubes? they do make a insert for tubed spoke tires that will make them tubeless.

mine are tubeless OEM Honda spoke wheels from samurider.com.
 
Thread starter
thx

And i seriously doubt you have a tubeless set up.

Yes, I have the OEM set up as well... but they sell the CB that way here and everywhere in the world except for the US.

And since samuriders only spoke wheel set up is the OEM set up, that would be with tubes.
His product page is pretty clear as well:
http://www.samurider.com/?p=19502/#itemImage

Unless he selled you something different or he did some modifications to the spoke rim to fit a tibeless tire..
From what I read in your topics about your bike, you did not install the bike parts but just bought it that way ?
Or the seller told you differently?

Outex is a kit that can be used to the OEM set up to make it tubeless.
OUTEX : Clear Tubeless Kit [FR-CB11EX]
But stock = tubes.
There are no such things as 'tubeless oem spoke wheels'

Look at your tires, it will show you if they're tube type tires or tubeless type tyres...
 
Thread starter
my stable :)

big and baby brother together, I like it :)

How cute, one big happy Honda family with big and small brother finally captured together for eternity :)



 
Thread starter
peterbaron_imp said:
Riko, Access Denied :huh:
GoldOxide_imp said:
Riko_imp said:
sunny happy days
No images?
No images?
they were links from my facebook I see....

will try and find out wich ones and upload them on a dedicated picture host site

btw whats with the sudden interest? :)

I still have contact details from the new owner that lives just a few clicks from me, we even crossed each other at night while riding our new machines :) :thumbsup:

A few months ago he did send me pictures via whatsapp of my old cb on a trip, its in good hands...

I did upload the video on Youtube:



Still the best looking retro bike out there! :cool:
 
Thanks for sharing the video. Ah, the good ol' 21st century Honda non-self-canceling signal. Why is that today? Yamaha had that figured out in the early '80s.
 
Thread starter
b3b056d1c611e57f6492940adeeed533.jpg

3dc9651fee247d5225d62bcfc12bb218.jpg

ed2feb0dca3cfa31933d6a91350897cf.jpg
 
Thread starter
jep it is, believe it or not, my ride to work (only 3 kilometers) :blush::biker:

Evolved a bit now :)
b8190fbe57bbe5f3921dfd56eff2822b.jpg

cb09282800f69380b15cfb0217a71ab0.jpg


Short fender looks cool, but is ****e in our weather

Oh well, why not upload another video :rolleyes:



Here's my old CB next to my dads car, yeah, we kinda dig Honda's.
66a51cd10b8d9bc709d52919ca145a9d.jpg

That tank was the best looking tank on a motorcycle, never thought I'd be talking about a tank today of my old bike :)

Some more pics
31990fc83cdebafa491d44275252eb65.jpg

ae71eb5c9b9defded304ac753bd26a8a.jpg


my mate sittin on my bike:
fcb4167ade0a7a91782ffd4dd97d65bc.jpg

7aebf5fc5055cac12315324079f6a3b7.jpg

65518c7ecdfb2176fd86bce8b77e6c55.png

7526e0366618e75860a390c9e93ca063.jpg

8a9178eeb41de32b5e86ec1f99bd421b.png

7a5d84ea6180c88d11b5de3d80fe48af.jpg

21b201d515838fd0fef619669a5c9801.png

994ae1f81bb5f56740f70b69794c6dae.jpg


And I still have this one as a poster, lol :angel:
8278d3b0ed214110e046f4bf28a3a35a.jpg


The Duc is hard to capture in the same way, working on it though :)
 
Back
Top