I came home after that ride, saw lots of dirt on the swingarm chain side, so I concluded I cannot clean the bike as I used to clean it thus far = with lots of rags and spraying some water and dry clean it with cloth.
Normally the day after or later in the week I would look at the dried up dirt and brush it away at the tight spots with a nylon brush.
Mainly, fenders, brake parts, swingarm, triple tree.
Engine remained mostly clean, except the front of course :dodgy:
And all this in the garage.
But since it was so bad, I decided to let the bike outside, take my spray can with water and some S100 cleaner mixed in the can and 2 small bickets and my nylon brush.
Directly tackeled the mentioned parts + the spoke wheels with my spray and brush and afterwards I poured the content of 2 buckets of water on the same parts.
And the engine fins were treated superficially.
Started the engine for a minute or 2 max.
Parked it in the garage and cleaned it up.
The entire bike has never looked this new since they delivered it

including the spoke wheels.
Only the front of the engine was left alone and looks dirty, but you'd have to look past the exhaust headers to really notice.
Luckily I already treated the entire front of the engine block with S100 anti-corrosion.
In spring that dirt should go fairly easy.
Long story made short

If you see the bike is so dirty you can be forced to clean it just by the sight of it and when you start you can't stop
