CB1100 Deluxe in White, Gray and Black

CB4ME_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
Attention 2014 CB1100 DLX owners. Were you disappointed that Honda only offered the Deluxe in Candy Alizarin Red?

For a measly $1100 you can transform your bike with brand new color matching tank and side panels.

Mr. T is standing by for your order:

Pearl Sunbeam White

7238cc97ad2292095d10ce809d99eac0.jpg


Indy Gray Metallic

906c893a724352834bd140adf8d5ac31.jpg


Darkness Black Metallic

e2003fed5caed53b090e0b43f95e9114.jpg


He also has new tanks for the standard bikes in sword silver metallic and pearl spencer blue.
 
Takashi is the man. I personally don't think $1100 is that bad for a new tank with increased capacity and the 2014 side covers. Not a bad way to refresh your bike for those of us not able to spend the cash to trade-in and pick up a 2014 dlx.
 
Thread starter
Joola_imp said:
Takashi is the man. I personally don't think $1100 is that bad for a new tank with increased capacity and the 2014 side covers. Not a bad way to refresh your bike for those of us not able to spend the cash to trade-in and pick up a 2014 dlx.
Joola - it's probably a little less than $1100 (money left over for the rubber end thingies).

Takashi is asking 83,000 yen for the tank (about $810 US right now). He has the matte black side panels for 18,900 yen ($185) and I suspect the other colors are about the same. Shipping would be 50% off if you spend over 100K yen.

The standard tanks are less. 79,000 yen or $770 US (exchange rate is $97.45 for 10,000 yen.)

I really hope someone in the US goes with the white, gray or silver.

AND POSTS LOTS OF PICTURES!!! :celebrate:
 
Other than the added fuel capacity the tank shape is actually growing on me! Does anyone know what bike takashi rides?
 
Is it confirmed that these 2014 farkles will fit the 2013 bike? Namely the new tank would be the difference... I believe

Sent from my XT1055 using Tapatalk
 
ss2wheels_imp said:
No matter how you slice it, candy red is drop dead gorgeous! In the sun it knocks your eyes out.one mans opinion..

Naw.. Two men's opinion
 
The ferret_imp said:
ss2wheels_imp said:
No matter how you slice it, candy red is drop dead gorgeous! In the sun it knocks your eyes out.one mans opinion..

Naw.. Two men's opinion

Naw.. Two men's opinion
Three. I was wanting the black for so long. I'm glad now that, with red in the garage, the black doesn't really strike me so much. Weird.
 
The ferret_imp said:
ss2wheels_imp said:
No matter how you slice it, candy red is drop dead gorgeous! In the sun it knocks your eyes out.one mans opinion..

Naw.. Two men's opinion

Naw.. Two men's opinion
Make that... Three men's opinion. Of course I have 2 cars and another bike that are red too...
 
If I hadn't just spent a bundle on new red side covers (with stripe), I'd be very, very tempted to go with the Spencer Blue tank.

I too think the red looks great. I was just staring at it in the sun yesterday, noting how the shade of red seems to vary depending on how the sun hits it. But there's something about that blue. It think it would look pretty cool next to my Candy Tahitian Blue CB750.
 
ride4now_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
ss2wheels_imp said:
No matter how you slice it, candy red is drop dead gorgeous! In the sun it knocks your eyes out.one mans opinion..

Naw.. Two men's opinion

Naw.. Two men's opinion
Make that... Three men's opinion. Of course I have 2 cars and another bike that are red too...

Naw.. Two men's opinion
Make that... Three men's opinion. Of course I have 2 cars and another bike that are red too...
When I saw the CB in Daytona back in October 2012, I posted on Motorcycle.com how incredible the paint was. In fact, I thought it might be a pre-production model done up for shows only. When the bike actually shipped with that beautiful color and quality paint, it was almost too good to be true. Since then more than one reviewer has said the CB's paint is way beyond typical quality.
 
Back
Top