CB1100 Crash Bars - SW Mototech

We did start it up for a few minutes to get it up the hill back home (happened 2 minutes into my ride...)

Turns out the CB sounds awesome as a 3 banger, but I wouldn't recommend it. :thumbsup:
 
Thanks Cormanus. Glad you're okay, mattvoyle. Hope you get enough money for the new bike and some upgrades. If your right side crash bar still intact, can I have it? Mine is kaput, see above :/ If not, I'm buying a whole new set, these are worth their weight in gold.

Maddog seat pad added about 30 miles to my comfort zone, the stock seat is terrible. It's $20 well spent. Going to try beads next before going full aftermarket seat.
BeadRider - Beaded Motorcycle Seats

These are my saddlebags, they are the largest I was able to fit without relocating turn signals. One has been touching an exhaust pipe for like 1000 miles, not even a mark. You can adjust them higher. The 3/4 helmet in the pictures fits snugly inside, they are really nice bags.
Motorcycle Saddlebags | Soft Waterproof Textile & Hard Bags - Cycle Gear
 
Back
Top