CB1100 Bad Seeds Limited Edition

Thread starter
Riko_imp said:
lol I bet you saw my topic on the German CB1100 forum and copy/paste the links here ;)
I must flee, all is discovered! Funny thing is, I even used the forums "search" to look for "bad seeds" to find out if it is already mentioned and it came up empty... because the other thread uses "badseeds" without the space. Ugh.
 
Captain Klutz_imp said:
Riko_imp said:
lol I bet you saw my topic on the German CB1100 forum and copy/paste the links here ;)
I must flee, all is discovered! Funny thing is, I even used the forums "search" to look for "bad seeds" to find out if it is already mentioned and it came up empty... because the other thread uses "badseeds" without the space. Ugh.
I must flee, all is discovered! Funny thing is, I even used the forums "search" to look for "bad seeds" to find out if it is already mentioned and it came up empty... because the other thread uses "badseeds" without the space. Ugh.
oh well they are linked together now... no harm no foul wheels are still down!
 
Back
Top