BADSEEDS CB1100 - officially sold in France - Opinions?

Riko_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
A couple casual observations...

no rubber lever end caps!!! <-- shame on them for forgetting the most important farkle!!!

also they don't have the bar end weights... wonder how that affects the bike?
 
dBuster_imp said:
A couple casual observations...

no rubber lever end caps!!! <-- shame on them for forgetting the most important farkle!!!

also they don't have the bar end weights... wonder how that affects the bike?
Never had any on my CB600 Hornet when I fitted Renthals either. 13000 miles, no vibes, no complaints.

I think they're a bit like vitamin supplements, nice to have, but you won't die without them.
 
Hypnotoad_imp said:
I want one...

For the price you could probably build a bike at least as good, and have change for beer and fuel.

€15,590
$21,550
£12,830

Plus you've gotta egg the thing home and register it in your own country. For me that's a 1 hour flight to Paris, a few trains, and then the ride back via a ferry. 2 days at least midweek to book off work.

For Americans or Aussies, a nightmare
 
The Spaceman_imp said:
Some of our members have built as good as or better. Not saying they aren't nice, but they aren't like OMG WTF ICBISTCB.
I'll be the first to have a go ...


Oh my god. What the funk. I can't believe I saw this C B
 
Thread starter
The Spaceman_imp said:
Some of our members have built as good as or better. Not saying they aren't nice, but they aren't like OMG WTF ICBISTCB.
silascopathic & aussieflyers bikes, to name 2

those to and this badseeds are for me the best looking builds for my personal taste

a combo of items of these 3 bikes would make it for me a OMG WTF ICBISTCB, for sure!

the tank of silascopathic
aussieflyers awsome custom seat/rear fender & FEK
badseeds cowl and handlebar
kineo rims with a 160 rear tire
and a 4-2 Moriwaki exhaust

Thats a bad m*********g CB1100 right there!
Thats how I would roll :cool:
 
Riko_imp said:
The Spaceman_imp said:
Some of our members have built as good as or better. Not saying they aren't nice, but they aren't like OMG WTF ICBISTCB.
silascopathic & aussieflyers bikes, to name 2

those to and this badseeds are for me the best looking builds for my personal taste

a combo of items of these 3 bikes would make it for me a OMG WTF ICBISTCB, for sure!

the tank of silascopathic
aussieflyers awsome custom seat/rear fender & FEK
badseeds cowl and handlebar
kineo rims with a 160 rear tire
and a 4-2 Moriwaki exhaust

Thats a bad m*********g CB1100 right there!
Thats how I would roll :cool:
silascopathic & aussieflyers bikes, to name 2

those to and this badseeds are for me the best looking builds for my personal taste

a combo of items of these 3 bikes would make it for me a OMG WTF ICBISTCB, for sure!

the tank of silascopathic
aussieflyers awsome custom seat/rear fender & FEK
badseeds cowl and handlebar
kineo rims with a 160 rear tire
and a 4-2 Moriwaki exhaust

Thats a bad m*********g CB1100 right there!
Thats how I would roll :cool:
I'm telling Guth!
 
Timpo_imp said:
why don't they sell it in North America?
Because US buyers are stereotyped as being interested in cruisers, sport bikes, and nothing else. It took years of hoorah from the moto-journos just to get Honda to bring over the CB at all. The likelyhood of them selling enough of a high-end version to warrant importing them is pretty low.

You have to remember we're the odd ducks in this market. Quack quack.
 
Back
Top